Chapter 25(Emma POV)

Chapter 25: I'm Innocent!🤳🏻📲

Did...did the principal really just suspend me one week from school?! She...she must have done something...but what?! I looked at Maddison and she sneered at me once more. "How do you know that video is not fake? She could make a fake video and blame it on me," I asked the principal. Before the principal could reply, Maddison said,"Well this looks very real to me and I'm not capable of doing that." I ignore Maddison and keep on defending me. "Also I have proof that I didn't do it. I don't have videos or anything like that but asked my friend. If that actually happened they were there with me." Once again before the principal could reply, Maddison glared at me and then said to the principal, "Do you really want to ask her friend, that's not exactly going to prove you anything, they could be involved with this and could be keeping it a secret the whole time and lying to you." "Girls, girls stop! I'm sorry but Miss Maddison is right, that is not exactly a proof. For all I know is that they could be lying to me," said the principal as she looked at me. "So...so I'm suspended," I said as I felt like there was a big piece of lump in my throat. "Mhm, starting tomorrow," said the principal.