Chapter 14(Maddison POV)

Chapter 14: Coincidence or Not?!🤦🏼‍♀️

Ugh, finally it's time for lunch. Now i don't have to sit here and do this stupid math. I also don't have to sit with this boy,(probably will in our next class)driving me nuts, Jason! During homeroom, when the bell rang to go to our next class I thought for sure that I would never have to sit or see him again(until tomorrow in homeroom)! But girl, I was wrong, he was in my next class and my next class and then my next class! He was like in every class, like what is going on! To make matters worse and even more strange, each class we have,we have an assigned seat (I thought in High School we wouldn't have an assigned seat but I was wrong about that too)and guess what! Each teacher always managed to assign Jason next to me, and again like in my homeroom, for some strange reason I didn't raise my hand and complain to sit with my BFF's. When I sat down, me and Isabella would make eye contact and have a confused, and shocked expression on our face or me and Sophia will or both! It was bizarre like some sort of coincidence that kept on happening to me and Jason again and again! I know I already say this once but...WHAT. THE. HECK IS. GOING. ON?! This is definitely not normal!