Chapter 49(Emma POV)

Chapter 49: Proposal!💐🌹

"After you went to the beach and I stayed at your house, the doorbell rang. As I went downstairs and opened the door, ALEX was in his white tuxedo, holding on one hand a bouquet of roses and another a beautiful corsage in a box, aka which you probably know was meant for you, and was on one of his knees, about to ask you to prom..." The three of us were walking home while Olivia was telling me what had happened. I turned my head to my right, to look at Alex and he was indeed wearing a white tuxedo, which is now soaking wet from diving into the ocean and saving me. "Thanks for saving me, and sorry about your tuxedo," I apologized to Alex. "Don't worry, it's fine, I have another one at home. I'm just glad you're fine," Alex said as he smiled at me. "ANYWAY, I was staring at him in shock and confusion. And then he looked up at me with a shock and confused expression and asked where is Emma? Which made me even more confused! I told him that you sent her a text to meet me at the beach, and he shook his head and said no and that never happened! After a few minutes,we both began to realize and were thinking the same thing...MADDISON! And that was when Rosalie appeared out of nowhere and poof us here. Also if you're wondering where your bouquet of roses and box of corsage is, it's at home safe in your kitchen counter. Ahem, Alex, don't you have something to ask Emma?!" Olivia asked as she nudged me with her elbow. "Oh right, I know i'm kinda a mess right now and that I don't have your bouquet of roses, and your box of corsage but Emma...would you come to prom with me?" Alex asked as he stopped walking and was suddenly on one knee, gesturing his hands out towards me. "Yes,I would love to Alex," I said as I took his hands, while he began to stand up. "Awwwwwwwww," Olivia swoons while she is holding her phone out horizontally at us. "OLIVIA!" I shouted at her. "What?! This is a special moment for you two! It should be taken! Don't worry though, I'll send it to you later Emma!" Olivia chirped as she stuck her tongue out and wink at me. Ugh, that Olivia,I guess I can't stay mad at her!

Soon the time has come! The prom is an hour away, so it is time for the girls to get ready for prom!