Chapter 18(Maddison POV)

Chapter 18: Ivy 🌿

As I finally reached the girls bathroom and pushed it open, I looked under each stall to see if anyone's here, then I quickly rushed back to the bathroom door, locked it and sank down to the floor, weeping quietly. Why...why does this have to happen to me?! Why did he break up with me?! It's all that stupid Emma's fault! "I HATE HER, SHE RUINED EVERYTHING FOR ME!" I shouted into the emptiness of the bathroom. "Hmmm,you hate that girl Emma?" Well I can help you with that!" said a voice. I looked around the bathroom but I didn't see anyone anywhere. "Up here," said the voice. I looked up above me and I saw a tiny little person wearing a black outfit with wings. What is that thing?! "You're probably wondering what I am, well you can call me Ivy, I'm a fairy and yes I am real," Ivy said. I looked at Ivy in shock. Huh...a FAIRY?! After a few minutes for me to process everything together, I asked Ivy some questions, "First of all, how...how are you going to help me with Emma? Second of all, how do you even know Emma? I didn't even say her name out loud. And third of all, why do you want to help me?" "Well I'm a fairy so I can do magic and things to help you. I know Emma, well because I'm a fairy so I know everything and see everything. I want to help you because well you looked very miserable because of her," Ivy said as she finished answering my questions and slowly fluttered down to me...