Chapter 37(Emma POV)

Chapter 37: Hurry Up!🕑

During my way down to the cafeteria, Rosalie who was hiding in my pocket of my pink jacket and told me that she found out that the spell that Maddison cast on Olivia is called Mesmerized. This spell put Olivia into a trance where she would act similar to that person, aka Maddison. Unfortunately this spell is permanent and only the ones who cast it, can reverse it. "So you can't use any magic because none of it will work on her," said Rosalie as she finished talking. "Magic or no magic, I don't care! I'm getting Olivia back no matter what! I'll just use the old fashioned way," I replied back as Rosalie ducked inside my pocket as we arrived at the cafeteria. I didn't even bother to get lunch, instead I scan around the room and finally spotted Olivia sitting with Maddison and her BFF's. I stomp over to their table and ask Olivia if we can talk,alone. After a long moment of silence, she sighed and said yes and some other things. I didn't listen to most of the other things she said, the only part I heard is, ugh fine, other than that, I stopped listening. I was determined to get her back but also a bit worried that i can't get her back and I will lose her. I block away the negative thoughts as Olivia stands up from her group and we start to walk out of the cafeteria and into the girl's bathroom. As soon as I opened the girl's bathroom and let Olivia in, from the corner of my eyes, I saw Maddison. I hurried inside and locked the door behind me. Maddison must be following me. I need to hurry up and get Olivia back, fast!