Chapter 33(Emma POV)

Chapter 33: New Look?! 👗👠

Wait...Olivia looks kinda different...actually A LOT DIFFERENT! As Olivia got on the bus, I almost didn't recognize her. She was wearing makeup which she never wear in her entire life, dress which also she never ever wears and she HATE wearing,(I try to get her to try on a dress a few times before but she say kept on saying that she doesn't want to and that she doesn't like wearing dress)and if that's isn't enough she's wearing high heels...HIGH HEELS! She NEVER wears high heels, she said that she tried it once. But it made her feet hurt and uncomfortable and that she can hardly walk in them without tripping or falling! But look! She was wearing high heels like a pro without even wobbling! I waved at Olivia at the back seat of the bus, where we usually sat. I thought for sure that she might rush over to hug me, and I would be asking her what's the occasion for dressing up...but that didn't happen. She instead sat in the front seat where Maddison and her BFF's usually sat and...guess what! Maddison and her BFF's didn't say anything about Olivia, that she isn't allowed to sit here and sit somewhere else! They just turned to her and chatted like good friends...like she is one of them! I stare at them in shock not knowing what to do or think. What...why...huh?! Why is Olivia sitting with Maddison and her BFF's?! I thought Olivia hated them as much as I do and when did Maddison and Olivia become such good friends?! As I kept on staring at them, Maddison turned and sneered at me. Maddison must have done something...is it magic?!