Chapter 52(Maddison POV)

Chapter 52: Don't Ignore Me!😠

As I arrived at school, I parked my car, (I got my license in the middle of the high school year)and went inside the school gym, where the prom is being held at. As I stepped into the transform gym, I looked around and saw my BFF's near the fruit punch area talking to each other, and laughing while drinking some drinks and eating some food. As though they know that I was looking at them, they suddenly stop eating and talking, and turn their heads to face me. They had a serious and guilty expression on their face as we stared at each other for like forever. Soooo...are you guys going to apologize to me or what?! I have nothing to...apologize for! I thought they were going to walk over to me and apologize but instead Isabella turned to Sophia, grabbed her arms and said, "Let's go." Wow...just wow! I glared at them behind their backs as they turned to leave and walked into the crowd of students on the dance floor. As I stood there not knowing what to do for a long time, in the corner of my eyes, I saw Alex arms linked arms with Emma walking into the entrance of the gym, talking and laughing. I'll think about my BFF's later, now's the time to get my boyfriend back! "Hey Alex," I gushed as I sashayed over to them. They stop talking to each other and walking as I approach them. As they turned their heads to look at me, Alex's expression suddenly looked serious and was glaring at me in disgust. "So, what do you think of my gown," I said sweetly as I put my hands on my hips and smiled at him. He ignored my question and pulled on Emma's arm as they turned to walk to the left. Rude, don't IGNORE ME! What's your problem?! "So...do you want to dance?" I asked as I hurry to catch up on them. "No. The only person I'm going to dance with is my girlfriend, which by the way, ISN'T YOU! So just get over yourself and stop trying to get me back! I already see your true self, you're a crazy psycho!" He exclaimed as he brushed past me standing in shock. Wait...did he say girlfriend that isn't me?! WHO ELSE IS BETTER THAN ME?! It suddenly became clear as I moved my head to stare behind them at Emma beside Alex. Emma.

 Emma