Chapter 31(Emma POV)

Chapter 31: Magic ⭐️💫

Am I still dreaming about what had happened last night? Last night, we didn't have time to practice because I've been asking Rosalie lots of questions and also I was tired so we went to bed. I fluttered open my eyes as I processed the sun shining on me from my window. I sat up and turned my head to my right to see if Rosalie was still there sleeping from last night and indeed she was. Wow...I still can't get over this...that fairies are real! After a few minutes Rosalie woke up also. Once we got dressed and went downstairs to eat breakfast, we started to practice my magic. But not before I asked Rosalie two more questions,"Sorry, I know I said there'll be no more questions but I have two more questions to ask you. So how does this magic work and how did I get magic in the first place?" "It's fine. Well there's three ways of doing magic. The first one is imagining something very specific in your head and focusing on it for a long time. After a few seconds your hands will feel some sparks and your magic will flow on that thing you're imagining. That thing you're imagining will appear, you can't think of a place though, that won't work. The second one is simple. All you have to do is use your hands, point at that thing, object, or person, focus on what you want it to do and your magic will do it. The third one is pretty hard and kinda similar to the second one. You have to chant a spell, it has to be exact or it won't work and even if it did work, it won't be what you're expecting. While you are chanting a spell,you'll have to twirl your finger upright and around in a circle until you're done chanting that spell. After you're done with chanting that spell, you quickly point your finger at that thing, object or person and your magic will do the rest. How did you get magic in the first place? That's quite simple actually. You were born with them! After you guys were born, each of us fairies chose a special baby that they felt connected with to give them magic. We watched over you guys everyday but we can't expose ourselves. Not yet because you guys were kids and you're not strong enough to handle your magic. After you guys were teenagers,(where you're strong to handle your magic)we came back to help you guide with the magic that you were gifted." Rosalie said, out of breath. "Now, let's go practice your magic. We're doing the second magic. Make that paper cup levitate in the air," Rosalie demanded as she pointed at the paper cup on the kitchen counter.

Soon it was Wednesday....