Chapter 51(Emma POV)

Chapter 51: You Are A Terrible Liar!🤥

"So...earlier when I was about to leave to go to the beach, your phone rang and I saw the caller ID. Is there anything going on between you know, you and Jax?" I asked as l locked my front door and turned around to face Olivia. After we had arrived at my house, Alex had gone home to change into a new tuxedo and told me that he would come back later to bring me to prom. Meanwhile Olivia decided to stay for a little bit. "Pfft, what are you talking about?! There's nothing going on between me...and Jax. We...we were just talking...uhhhhh about homework," Olivia stammered as her voice went up all high and pitchy and her eyes moved around the room looking nervously. "Oh really? Just talking about homework?! So nothing is going on between you two?! Nothing at all?" I asked suspiciously as I moved an inch closer and looked her in the eyes. "Mhm, nope, nothing...nothing going on at all! Haha..." Olivia laughed nervously as she turned her head away from me and her eyes were still moving around the room, not making any eye contact with me. "Girl, stop lying! You are a terrible liar! Whenever you lie, your voice always goes all the way up, high and pitchy, and sometimes laughs nervously, even though there is nothing to laugh about. And when you talk you won't make any eye contact with me and your eyes will be moving around the room! And also, seriously, talking about homework?! The teacher never assigned homework when there is prom coming up," I exclaimed as I rolled my eyes and shook my head. You can't trick me Olivia! You're my best friend, I know you really well when you're lying and when you're telling the truth! "What?! Haha, girl, you're talking crazy...I...don't...do...that...ugh fine, fine, you're right, I was lying to you," Olivia admitted. "Me and Jax were talking about a prom, and Jax was saying he has a surprise for me later..." Olivia said smiling. "Oooooooooooo!" I said, knowing that Jax surprises is probably asking Olivia to prom. "Well it looks like I have to go home and get ready for prom," Olivia said as she held her phone in front of her, that she had taken out from her purse. We hugged each other and said goodbye as Olivia opened the front door and left. Now time for me to get ready for prom! I locked the front door behind me and ran upstairs to my bedroom and picked out a stunning blue dress.

⏰💃8:00pm,time for prom!