Chapter 41(Emma POV)

Chapter 41: Meet Me At The Beach📲🏖

"As much as I love your hugs. Can you please answer why you kept on hugging me every time you saw me? It's a bit unusual because you usually don't hug me that much," asked Olivia for the hundred times, as I finally stopped hugging her. Ever since what had happened with Olivia joining the Maddison group,(she doesn't remember much, she thinks it was all a horrible nightmare)I keep on hugging her every time I see her, cause I'm just so glad that my best friend is back! I replied to her with the same response as I always have, "Can't I just hug my bestie that's all?!" "Okay fine...I still don't believe that's the reason though," said Olivia as she eyed me suspiciously as she followed me upstairs to my room. Today is Saturday and Olivia came here for a reason...tonight is the day of the prom! "Soooo...today is the day of the prom...so Alex may ask you to prom later," said Olivia as she hopped on my bed, lay down and smiled and made googly eyes at me. "Ya...I hope so," I murmured as I swooned over him. "Oh, so you finally admit that you like him and that you have on crush him?!" Olivia exclaimed. Before I could reply back I heard my phone start to buzz. I took out my phone out of my pocket of my teal jacket and when I opened it, it was a text from Alex! "Hey,I have something to ask you. Can you meet me at the beach at 12😉❤️" Just then, I feel like my heart was pounding so hard like it was about to explode! Is he going to ask me to...prom?! I type back "Sure." "Are you okay Emma,your face is turning super red and you're smiling a lot! Wait..don't tell me that's from Alex! Tell me what he said!" exclaimed Olivia. Before I could react, Olivia jumped out of my bed and grabbed my phone out of my hand and read it as quickly as she could. "Hey, give me back my phone!" I exclaimed as I grabbed my phone from Olivia as she finished reading. "Ooooooo, it looks like Alex is going to ask you to prom!" chirped Olivia. "And it looks like it's going to be 12 soon," said Olivia as she glanced up at my clock in my room. I turned to look at my clock and she was right,it was 11:35. I better go! The beach is close to the school and it takes me 20 minutes to get there on a bus. I asked Olivia if she wanted to come with me or stay here. She told me she wants to come with me but since she doesn't want to ruin my special moments, she'll stay here. As I grabbed my purse and was about to rush out my bedroom door, Olivia, who was still standing, her phone began to ring. As she picked up her phone from her purse, I walked past her and from the corner of my eyes I saw that the caller ID is Jax, Alex friend! I glanced back at Olivia as I walked out of my bedroom door. She was smiling and blushing! Wait...does Olivia have a crush on Jax?! Oh, we're going to talk about this later!