Chapter 29(Emma POV)

Chapter 29: Rosalie 🌹

It's been a couple of days of my suspension from school and I'm still in shock on how I get suspended. This makes no sense whatsoever! I can't believe I'm suspended! Where did she get that fake proof from and how does she make that person bullying someone look like me?! "That's quite easy actually. It's because Maddison had a fairy to help her that's why and I'm here to help you fight back," said a voice. I moved my head up from my bed to the ceiling and squinted at a tiny person which had stopped flying in midair. The tiny person was wearing a pink outfit and what I think is wings?! WHAT IS THAT THING AND WAIT DID THAT THING SAID...FAIRY?! So that thing must be a fairy too...but that can't be true, fairies do not exist! I must be dreaming or delusional...ya that's probably it. I close my eyes, take a deep breath in and out, count to ten in my head and slowly flutter open my eyes and look at the ceiling again. The tiny little fairy was gone, I heaved a big relief until I heard the same tiny fairy voice near me. "Are you done being shocked and freaking out yet?" the tiny fairy asked. I turned my head away from my ceiling and stared at the tiny fairy an inch away on my bed. After a few minutes for me to realize that this is not a dream and process everything in, I asked the fairy, still in daze, "What's your name?" "Oh right I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Rosalie," Rosalie replied. "Now shall we go practice your magic or do you have a few questions for me?" Rosalie asked. I told her yes I have a few questions for you, and asked "What do you mean your magic? I don't have magic,I'm just a normal average girl. Also how do you know my name, Maddison name and know that Maddison has a fairy too? "You humans...always saying you don't have magic,nif you don't then what am I doing here? That's quite simple actually, I know all your names and know that she has a fairy too because well we're fairies, so we know everything about everyone," Rosalie said.