Chapter 39(Emma POV)

Chapter 39: My Past🎞

" So, what do you want?! I don't have all day you know," Olivia snapped at me as she folded her arms and glared at me. "Olivia this is not you. You're not like this, we have been friends since the beginning of the school year. I know you very well and that you wouldn't just automatically join Maddison group," I said softly. "This is me! If you're trying to talk me out of their group, it's not going to work! So if that's what you all are going to say, then bye I'm leaving," Olivia said as she brushed past me. Oh no, you're not! I'm not going to let you leave unless you go back to being my friend! I grabbed her hand before she could escape from me and said to her, "LOOK, I'm not done talking just yet! So just listen up!" Olivia turned around to face me with an annoyed expression. I sigh and ask, "Do you know why I moved to this school this year? "Don't know, don't care," Olivia replied back. "WELL, I'm going to tell anyway," I said as I glared at her. "I moved to this school because...well in my old school I get bullied a lot and I never have any actual friends. I do have a few but they're fake and they're not really there for me when I needed them the most. So I'm always alone, standing up from the bullies. Everyday my mom always asks how was your day and every time I always say it's fine, even though it's not. As the days pass by, one day my mom gets a phone call from the principal, saying that I get bullied a lot at school and that I never tell the teachers about it. When I got home that day, she asked why didn't you tell me about it or your friends about it. I replied back that I never have any friends. So that's when my mom decided that I should transfer to another school since I look so miserable in that one. On the first day of school, I thought that it would be the same thing as my old school, that I wouldn't have any friends and that everyone will bully me. But...but then you came into my life and changed me. I felt so happy! I never felt alone ever again! We got each other's backs no matter what and we always seem to get each other. You're more than my friend, you're my BEST friend ," I said softly as I wept down the tears that were falling down my cheeks. "I miss you Olivia...I want you back," I whispered as I tilt up my head to look her right in her eyes. Please! She didn't say anything, instead her cold icy eyes began to soften little by little until she looked tired and dazed. She closed her eyes and after a minute had passed, she opened it again. "Emma?! What...what happened?! I just have the weirdest dream ever. That I was in Maddison's group and that I became one of them," Olivia exclaimed in confusion. "OLIVIA!" I exclaimed as happy tears began to fall down my cheek as I rushed over to hug her. "Uhhh...you're squeezing me a bit too tight Emma. And why are you hugging me in the girl's bathroom," Olivia gasped. "Oops, sorry," I said as I let her go. Olivia is finally back! Before I could answer her questions, the bell rang, so it was time to go to our next class. We went out of the girl's bathroom, to our locker and grabbed our stuff, then we waved goodbye to each other as we went our separate ways. "Wow...I can't believe that you broke the spell...spell that is PERMANENT and without MAGIC! How?!" Rosalie asked in astonishment as she peeked out of my pink jacket. "Because our strong bond of our friendship can never separate us apart, not even magic,"I replied back happily. "So...you didn't doubt that your plan didn't work?" Rosalie asked suspiciously as she raised her eyebrow. "Uhh...nooo....fine ya, I did doubt my plan a little," I admitted to her.

Soon school was over. Months and weeks have passed, getting closer to the end of the school year, meaning prom is coming up! It's two days away from prom, then it's one day away from prom, and then it's the day of the prom! Maddison has one final surprise for Emma, later this afternoon ...