12. Zabuza Momochi

Tw: Swearing

~
~🌒🌑🌘~

~🌖🌕🌔~~

~🌖🌕🌔~
~

Team seven, and Tazuna all sat on a rocky boat. Sure it was a little crowded but no one acknowledge it, more focused on the much more dangerous mission. Luna sat between her two childhood friends while Kakashi, Sakura and Tazuna sat across from them, balancing the rocky boat easily.

Naruto rambled excitedly on his end of the boat, the cloaked man steering the boat annoyingly scolding him as Luna leaned further off the boat. Her hand reached out to softly graze the waves below her, the water softly licking her skin and soothing her away from the reality that was their mission.

"Why did you lie, Tazuna?" Kakashi's relaxed voice cutted through the tense silence, grabbing his students attention. While they stared at him, Kakashi stared at Tazuna, his eyes emotionlessly staring, giving no clue on what he was thinking. He silently waited as the old man squirmed under his gaze.

"The man that seeks out for my life is a short man. I'm sure you've heard of him. He's one of the wealthiest people in the world. Gato the shipping magnet." Tazuna eventually came out with, pulling away from Kakashi's gaze and instead staring at his boots on the boat's floor.

"Gato Transportation." Luna summarized, her teammates glancing at her before looking back at Tazuna, waiting for confirmation.

"Yes," Tazuna sighed, closing his eyes tightly. "Gato is a very powerful person from that famous company. However below the surface, he uses ruthless methods to take over businesses, he sells drugs and takes over using gangs and ninjas-"

Luna's mind wandered back to the water still brushing against her hand. She broke the water's surface with her hand, stopping at her wrist as the cold water licked at it. Only a harsh brush had her paying attention, pulling her mind from the waves.

"But don't feel bad about it. My sweet little girl and grandson will be upset though. He'll cry his little heart out and my daughter will condemn the ninja of the leaf, blaming you for my death. But, it's not your fault, forget it." Tazuna sighed dramatically, taking a sad swing from his bottle. The students sweat dropped while Luna arched her eyebrow.

"I can't tell if you're being serious or not."

A harsh jab was made at her ribs, earning a yelp from her and another scolding from the man guiding the boat. She glared daggers at Sasuke as Kakashi looked up from reading his book, ignoring his students' banter.

"We don't want that to happen, do we? Seems like we'll have to keep guarding him." Kakashi decided with a closed eye smile, ignoring the pout Luna sent his way. He was starting to catch on to the girl's playful nature.

Knowing he wasn't going to fall for it, Luna sighed before a mischievous grin grew on her face. Before her two friends that sat beside her knew it, she had cupped water into her hand and hovered it over the boat. She shook her fingers and the water off in the boat causing the cold liquid to mostly spray the two boys sitting next to her, only small drops catching the other three sitting across from them.