20. Rock Lee {Editing}

TW: Swearing

~
~🌒🌑🌘~

~🌖🌕🌔~~

~🌖🌕🌔~
~

Luna yawned as she leaned against the Academy. Both Naruto and Sasuke were beside her as they waited for Sakura to arrive. The whole time Luna kept fiddling with her weapon pouch on her waist earning a weird look from Sasuke and reassurance from Naruto which she shook off. It wasn't herself that she was worried about anyways. She had hoped having Sakura train and advance her skills with Anko would give the pink-haired girl confidence in herself but now she was seriously doubting it. And topping it off, she had to watch out for Orochimaru and his people adding more stress to her plate along with the whole exam.

Thankfully though, her headaches have almost completely vanished. All she had now was a gentle ache from time to time. But it's only been a few hours since the appointment so she was always bracing herself for when they suddenly came back. For now, though, she is going to embrace the fact that she could finally think without wincing in pain.

Luna was pulled out of her thoughts as Sakura finally approached the three. Luna sighed in relief at the sight of her female teammate, grinning as she rushed past her other teammates and embraced her.

"Sakura! I almost thought you wouldn't come!"

Sakura laughed softly as she hugged her back before they pulled away. She weakly smiled at her. "Yeah, sorry about that."

Sakura's gaze wandered to Sasuke before traveling to the Brisa. Sasuke furrowed his eyebrows, studying the girl as she smiled stronger at Luna who returned it.

"Well, I'm here now. Let's go in."

Her teammates nodded and together, they walked into the Academy. As they walked they quickly took notice of the huge crowd of genin surrounding a guarded door. The team excluding Luna furrowed their eyebrows and pushed through the crowd in time to see a boy in a green suit get pushed into his teammate who caught him. Luna scowled, looking at the two boys who towered over the boy. One of them laughed.

"You shouldn't take the exam if you can't get past us!"

Luna rolled her eyes as the other one smirked, "Yeah, they'll crush you."

The other snickered, nodding in agreement. The boy's teammate who had two buns in her hair glared at the two.

"Let us through! We're supposed to take the chunin exams!" The girl growled out as she stood walking toward the two. One of them reeled back their fist but before they could land the punch, a hand caught his wrist tightly. Attention was now brought to the white-haired girl who was now glaring at the boy, his wrist still firmly in her hand.

"What the hell is your problem?"

The boy yanked his hand back as she released it, glaring at her with a scowl. Her teammates came up behind her, Naruto glaring at the two while Sasuke simply gave them an unimpressed look. Sakura stood close to Luna glaring at the two boys. One of the boys raised an eyebrow, his annoying smirk still on his lips.