6. Uchiha Massacre {Editing}

TW: Gore, read at your own risk, Swearing
Edit: Many of yall rereading may notice that I took out the part where Naruto was give his fathers technique. I decided to cut it out and replace it with the Shadow Clone Jutsu because it suited my plan for the story more. I'm hoping it'll make more sense in the future.

~
~🌒🌑🌘~

~🌖🌕🌔~~

~🌖🌕🌔~
~

Luna groaned as her hyper friend dragged her through the streets of Konoha. Naruto ignored her, continuing to drag her toward a familiar ramen stand. His eyes never left it, only looking away to check if his friend was still following him which was physically impossible for her to not. His grip on her hand was like iron, even though her palms sweated from the training they had just finished.

Luna had promised the blonde a while back that if he tried in the academy, she'd spend the day with him and buy him ramen. It was apparently really encouraging. Especially the ramen part of the offer.

They finally arrived at the ramen stand as Naruto sat down on one of the stools, Luna begrudgingly doing the same. Naruto grinned up at the familiar ramen owner who returned it with a small smile before starting on their regular orders. It wasn't the first time the blonde had dragged her there, if anything there were too many times. Hell, the Uzumaki had even succeeded in dragging out their Uchiha friend a few times.

In the past year and a half, the trio has trained their butts off with excessive training in both the academy skills and team skills. Teamwork and trust were what they trained in the most throughout the years. They each had a good idea of what their teammates could handle and what they couldn't, and it helped a lot when sparring with each other. Luna was proud, to say the least. Both of the boys had trained well but they all still had a long way to go. The Brisa's chakra spiked as a reminder.

Naruto turned to face Luna on his stool as she slumped back in her chair. She gazed at Naruto from the corner of her eye in amusement as he practically bounced in his seat.

"I didn't think you'd actually listen to me." She said, watching as the boy's eyebrows furrowed as he tilted his head.

"Why wouldn't I?"

Luna shrugged, her eyes trailing off in thought. "You're usually a lot more stubborn when it comes to Academy work."

His work wasn't prodigy level, but it was a big step up from what it was before. Luna could still remember the absolute shock on their sensei's when he saw the Uzumaki attempting to study in class. His eyes were like saucers and Luna couldn't help the pride that swam in her chest.

"I have a surprise for you," Luna remembered, pulling herself out of the memory.

"Is it ramen-related?" Naruto asked, raising an eyebrow at the girl and staring at the blonde in disbelief, shaking her head at his strange obsession.