10. Bell Test {Editing}

TW: Swearing

~
~🌒🌑🌘~

~🌖🌕🌔~~

~🌖🌕🌔~
~

Naruto squirmed slightly as the light originally covering his face disappeared. A shadow was cast over him as his eyebrows furrowed in his sleep. He finally peeled open his eyes revealing a pissed-off sensei.

He immediately stumbled to his feet with a shriek, waking Sakura in the process. The pinkette grumbled as she lifted her head off of Luna glaring at the boy.

"Naruto..." She started before she noticed their late sensei. She blinked the sleep from her eyes, annoyance settling instead as she glared daggers at the man.

"YOU'RE LATE!"

Sasuke shot up at the screaming. He blinked his eyes slowly at the angered girl, Sensei, and blonde. But he only started to panic when his eyes landed on the sleeping girl on his shoulder.

"Shush!" Sasuke shushed (And surprisingly, they listened.)

Naruto was first to release a breath giving Sasuke a wide smile. "Fast thinking, Sasuke!"

"Hn." Their sensei sighed rubbing his temples.

"You guys are a troubling bunch huh?"

Naruto's face brightened. "We're the Badass Trio!"

Sasuke's face palmed as Kakashi raised an amused eyebrow.

"The what?"

"It's the name Luna gave all three of us!"

Kakashi's eyebrows rose slightly. "So you're the three that trained together."

Naruto nodded proudly while Sasuke gave his signature 'Hn'.

Sasuke sighed before slightly shaking the sleeping girl. "Get up, Luna."

The said girl grumbled before shifting in her sleep. Sasuke quickly wrapped an arm around her keeping her from falling.

"Wake up." Despite his stern voice the girl continued sleeping.

Sasuke's eye twitched before he removed his arm from around her causing her to fall onto the ground.

"Owwww!"

She hissed as she massaged her sore head her narrowed eyes snapping to the cause of her fall.

"What the fuck?" Sasuke merely glanced at her before nodding to their sensei.

Her pissed-off eyes snapped to her sensei causing her to scowl. She rubbed her eyes before rising to her feet and stretching out her stiff muscles. Sasuke rose to his feet, his eyes gazing over at the girl.

"Now that everyone's awake, I'll explain the rules. The goal is pretty simple-" He dug into his pouch revealing two bells tied to a short string. "Your job is to get one of these bells before the timer goes off."