8. Team 7 Assembled! {REWRITING}

Tw: Swearing

~
~🌒🌑🌘~

~🌖🌕🌔~~

~🌖🌕🌔~
~

Luna sighed as Iruka continued his speech. Her fingers kept tapping at the table (Hopefully not distracting any of her classmates) as her gaze wandered around the classroom. Everyone's attention was on their teacher allowing her to freely observe her peers. And out of everyone there, it seems she was the only one concerned. Maybe it was because there was an odd number of people for the teams or maybe it was because she was that odd person that had her fidgeting in her chair.

Her attention was drawn to her teacher once again when he finally started to announce the teams.

"Team 10! Ino, Shikamaru, and Choji!" Ino shrieked in denial causing Luna to snicker under her breath, watching Shikamaru's smug smirk.

"Team 8! Hinata, Kiba, and Shino!"

Luna's eyes brightened slightly as she gave Hinata a grin causing the said girl to shyly smile back. Despite spending most of her time with Sasuke and Naruto, Luna had been paired up with Hinata on countless assignments. The two easily got along together, their dynamic making the two good friends.

"Team 7! Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno-!" Naruto cheered while Sakura sulked.

"-Sasuke Uchiha-" Roles have switched.

"-and Luna Brisa!" Sakura pouted glaring at her desk, Naruto cheering as Sasuke gave a simply 'hn'. All of them not really minding the additional teammate.

Luna simply looked forward with a blank face before raising her hand. "Yes, Luna?"

"Not that I'm complaining," She sent a look to her teammates, "but aren't we supposed to have three people per team?" Iruka nodded smiling.

"The Hokage made you an exception, as you and the boys in your group have been training together for a while, he thought it would be wrong to separate you all, and he thought you could help Sakura in the future." There were some questioning and surprise glances towards the group but all of them were ignored.

Luna simply nodded, looking down in thought while Naruto did the complete opposite and bathed in the attention smugly. Sasuke just kept his unbothered stare towards the window.

"Understandable, we are great ninjas!" Iruka chuckled as Luna nudged Naruto in the ribs softly.

"But wait, Iruka-sensei! Why does a great ninja like me have to be on a team with someone like Sasuke!?" Naruto protested, breaking out of his pride. Iruka sighed, shaking his head at the blonde.

"Well, we put the lowest student with the top student." Iruka said plainly as Naruto fell back in his chair. Luna simply shook her head at him. Sasuke glanced at the blonde with a scowl.