Chapter 30: We kissed...

Bethany Pro:

We were boarding the plane. We were all going to Australia for a big Youtube event. It was going to be a crazy week with the Youtube event, DWTS, and we also want to have fun and go around and see cool things. One big thing we wanted to do together was go on the biggest bridge in Australia. Also Troye and I want to do a video together.

I was on the plane next to the window and Derek next to me. Troye was sitting behind me next to Tyler. Connor was sitting in front on me and no one was sitting next to him. I felt so bad for Connor, he loves Troye but can't date him. I would be so sad if I couldn't date Derek. Also Tyler and Troye still think Connor likes Derek but that's all one big lie.

I walked over and sat next to Connor.
He was just staring out the window. "Connor...". "Im fine". He said not letting me finish. "Connor I now that's not true, I've been thinking about it and I could not imagine life without Derek". I told him. "Ya the person you love you can't date, and they think I'm in love with your boyfriend Bethany, I just, CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE".!!!! Connor yelled.

He but his head on my shoulder and I put my head on his head. "Its going to be ok". But at this moment I didn't now if that was true.

*At Troyes house*

We got to Troyes house. This is we're we would be staying all week long.
"So there's only two rooms so there has to be three in one room". Troye said.

"Connor can be with you Troye, and of course Tyler". I said. "What"? Connor said looking at me very happy but at the same time mad. "Oh ya sure". Tyler said. They walked to the room and Connor looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back. "Whats going on"? Derek asked. "Ill explain it to you". I said.

Connor Pro:

We walked to the room and there one bed. Ya this is going to be weird. "So I can sleep on the floor". I told them. "Oh ya if you want to". Troye said. "Ya that's fine I said. I was about 6 o'clock at night so we were all hungry. "I'll make homemade pizza, I now how much you love it Troye". Tyler said smiling. "Ya I love it". Troye said laughing,

Tyler walked out to the kitchen leaving me and Troye alone. "So how are you Derek"? Troye asked. "Um ya about that, I don't like him, that was a lie". I said. "What, then why did you say that"? "Well, about that". I sat down on the bed and he sat next to me. I looked at him and just I tried to tell him it didn't come out. I just sat there think I could tell him but he may hate me and Tyler will kill me.

"Troye"? I said. "Connor"? He said. Thats when it happened I kissed him just like that. It was the best feeling in the world. I pulled away and ran. It sounds stupid but what was I going to do. "BETHANY". I screamed running to the room.

Bethany Pro:

"Hang on, Connor is pretending to like me so Troye doesn't now about Connor like him"?
"Yes Derek how many times do I have to say that". I say laughing.
"Just making sure I was on the right track". Derek said.
"But Tyler and Troye are dating, wouldn't that kind of be bad if Connor likes him"?He asked. "Yes that's why it's a big deal".

"BETHANY"!!!! Connor yelled.
He ran into the room and jumped right over the bed. He went under the bed and was just staying there.
"Connor". I said. "Shhh, stop talking". He said.
"I don't get you people". Derek said.
I rolled my eyes and was laughing.

"Connor what happen"? I asked.
He came out from under the bed and was going crazy. "Did I do the wrong thing, maybe not or did I".
"Connor I don't even now what your talking about".
"I kissed Troye".