Chapter 25: I found you

Author Note:
I'm not writing about week 3 of DWTS (dancing with the stars) because I want to move on to week 4.

Bethany Pro:

It was week 4 of DWTS.
I was kind of nervous for this weeks show. The theme was best year ever. My best year was when I started Youtube 2009. I was nervous about everything. Dancing, getting asked questions about my bullying.

I new one point this week I was going to cry. When ever I think about my bullying it just takes me back to the hard times in my life.
I was wondering were Derek was so I text him. People walked in with the cameras and started asking me questions.

A lot of the questions I new but a lot stopped me to think of what I was going to say. I was talking about why 2009 was the best year and how it helped me in life. My bullying part was hard to talk about, but I think I got thought it. I cried of course but I calmed down and they stopped asking me questions after.

Derek came in and they stared asking him questions. After that, Derek and I were alone and dancing. He's back was hurting him, but he pushed thought it.

After we were done dancing we went out to Starbucks. We but on sunglasses and hats because I was not going to make that crazy action happen for a third. We went in and went out right after. There was no line so it went fast. We went to the car and sat in there and talked.

We were telling each other about are life's before dancing with the stars. I got to the point at the teen choice awards. I told him about winning and about getting almost run over by a car, but someone pushed me out of the way.

He stopped me and touched me on the shoulder. "You almost got ran over by a car but someone pushed you out of the way". He side slowly and clearly.
"Um, ya but I'm ok know". I told him taking a drink. "You don't know now how it was, the person just ran away"? he asked seeming very curious.

"Yes Derek why so many questions"? I asked looking at him. "Oh well I don't know it just sounds weird just making sure I heard clearly". He said looking out the window.

My Brian started thinking and I new what was going on. I nearly jump out of my seat and grab Derek's head to face it to me. I looked him in the eyes and asked him a very important question. "Do you now the person how saved my life"? I asked. "Well ya, but before I tell you, you have to promise not to tell anyone but your friends and family, I don't want people making a big deal". Derek said.

"Yes of course just tell me, I need to thank the person".
"It's be Bethany, I'm the one that saved you". I was not expecting that at all. "Derek your the one that saved my life, that's crazy, why did you not tell me". I asked freaking out.
"I didn't know you were the one I saved, puss if people found out they would make a big deal out of it.
He told me.

"That's because it is a big deal Derek, how can I ever thank for saving my life". I asked. He grabbed my hand a kissed me on the lips. "You being with me is the best thank you I could ever get". He to me kissing me again. We looked in to each other eyes, before I new it i was asleep on his shoulder.