Chapter 26: Show time

Bethany Pro:

"Right foot left foot, spin and look at me in the eyes, and walk away". Derek was helping me out on the parts I need work on. I was really worried about the show. I say that every time but this time I mean it. I just don't like crying in front of people. I was going to cry of course.

Tyler, Troye, and Connor were coming to see the show, and of course my family. I saw Tyler and Troye sitting in there seats before the show, so I walked up to them.

"Hey guys". I said hugging Tyler then Troye. "Hey Bethany It's been so long, how are you". Troye asked hugging me one more time. "I'm good, just doing DWTS, clothing line, and Youtube. Oh and some secret stuff". I told them smiling.

"Oohhhh what's the secret". Tyler asked. "Fine, I'm coming out with a song called Need You Right Know".
There excitement was exploding every were. "OH MY GOD BETHANY, I new you liked sing but, I didn't now you liked it this much". Troye said excited.

Troye told me somethings that were going on in his life, we were talking in till I realized that Connor was not even there." Hey where's Connor"?I asked.
"I don't no, he was with us but he said he was going to find you". Tyler said.
"Now you tell me". I said standing up and walking upstairs to find him.

The music started playing and the dancers started dancing. I didn't realized, but I was show. I had to find Derek and Connor. I was looking around in till I ran in to Sadie and Mark.

"Hey guys have you seen Derek or Connor"? I asked.
"We saw Derek go into the dressing room back there, but we didn't see Connor". Sadie told me.
"Oh ok thanks". I ran to the dressing room and nocked on the door.
"Come in". I opened the door and there was Derek standing in his gray pants and blue shirt.

He looked at me and he smiled.
"You look good". I told him kissing him on the lips. "Well you look better". He said smiling coming in for a other kiss. "It's show time we better go". He told me. We walked out the door hand in hand.

It was finally are time to go. My heart pounding thought my chest. I was freaking out."Ok you can do this Bethany, it's fine you'll do good, you'll have fun". I said out loud lots of times.
"Psssss Beth over here". I looked over to see Connor standing backstage.

"Connor what are you doing, you should be watching the show not back here, plus I'm going on in like two minutes". I ran over to him, he pulled me over. "Beth I'm sorry for telling you right know but, I can't keep it a secret anymore".

"What are you talking about". We kept looking at each other. "Bethany and Derek your up next". The stage manager told us. "Hurry I have to go". I told him. "Fine....I LOVE SOMEONE". He ran away and the stage manager waved me to the stage.

I ran to my spot and stated dancing. There was so much going thought my mind. My bullying, My motavtors, and who was Connor in love with. I danced my heart out and held my crying back.

The song was over and water was in my eyes. Derek kissed me and told me I did amazing. I smiled a little and then went to the judges table. Derek's sister was telling me that I inspire others. Knowing that she thought that made me cry. Well that goes not crying.

Derek even started crying a little. After the show I was still crying a little. I was crying into Derek's arms. I was just so happy and sad at the same time. "BETHANY"!!!! Connor,Troye, and Tyler can running and hugging me. "Hey guys". I hugged them and they told me how amazing I did.

I pulled Connor away. "Who do you like"? I asked very excited. He looked a little nervous but then just came right out and said it. "I like Troye".