Chatper 15: Shop to you drop

Bethany Pro:

I was sleeping away when I heard a noise. I looked up to see my sisters baby girl with her Olaf toy.

"Hi cutie". I said picking her up and kissing her on the cheek.
"I'm glad you think she's cute can you keep her when me and are mom go shopping". Britty asked.

"Sure why not". I said.
Britty started walking out the door when she stopped.
"Plus it could be good practice for you and Connor for your baby". She said smiling.

I ran to the door and pushed her out hoping that Connor did not here her.
I looked at Connor and baby Mar (Thats what I call her) and they were both so cute.

I walked to Connor and sat on the bed and whisper in his ear.
"Ha do you think you can help me babysit Mar". I asked.
He looked at me and kissed me on the cheek.
"Off course I will". He said.

I picked up Mar and Went in to the kitchen. I made pancakes and I put bananas on mine with syrup.
"What do you want on yours Connor". I asked.
"Could I have some strawberries and syrup baby". He said as he put Mar in her seat to eat food.

I sat at the table with Connor and Mar eating food and talking about the Teen Choice Awards.
Then baby Mar started crying so me and Connor got changed and played with her in my room.

We started dancing to 1D and What does the fox say. After that we went down stairs to see if they were home but they were not. We then started watching tv and then something bad happened. Like really bad.

"What is that smell". Connor asked.
"Oh no". I said looking at him then looking down at Mar.
"Oh no is right". Connor said.
"Well how's going to change her". I asked.
"She's part of your family".He said
"So what your babysitting her to". I told him.

He picked up Mar then sat her down on the chair and touch her clothes off
We then pulled off her dipper and very fast put a new one on.

"So that's over with". I said picking her up. "Why don't we take Mar and Winnie for a walk". Connor said.
"That's a great idea". I said.
I put Mar in her seat.

We went outside and walked hand in hand. We went over to a store with cute dresses. "Can I go in this store Connor I need a dress for the Teen Choice Awards". I asked.
"Sure I will come in with you". He said putting Mar in the store and tying Winnie to a pole.

We walked in to see the most beautiful dresses ever. They were so fancy and amazing. I could not pick so I got lots of them and went to the dressing room and tried them on.

I put on a dress that was pink and was long and soft. The upper part had sparkles all over it. I walked out of the dressing room to see Connor sitting on the chair in the dressing room. He looked up and so did baby Mar.

"Woo that looks amazing". Connor said making me blush.
Baby Mar walked up to me and started playing with the dress. "I don't now if its good for the Teen Choice Awards I'm going to try something new".

I walked to the dressing room and kept trying new things on and walking out and Connor said that I was beautiful every time. Finally I found a dress. It was white at the top and purple at the bottom and it was lacy and so pretty.

I new it was the one but I did not show Connor I wanted it to be a surprise so I got changed and walked out.
"So what did you get". He asked standing up. "Its a surprise". I said walking to the check out.

I payed then we walked out with Mar and go Winnie and went home.

Authors Note:

Hope you liked this chapter more to come😘