Chapter 9: The worst and best party ever

Bethany Pro:

Today was party day and the day my perfume and fall clothing line came out.

It was so close to party time and I put on my pink bathing suit because it was a pool party.

Over it I put on a netted (don't now if I spelled that right)

Sweater that was brown.

The next thing I did was straiten my hair and but some makeup on.

Then I put the decorations up and food out.

The list of people coming was

My mom,my sister,Kian,Ava,Roxy,Tyler,Troye,Zollia,all of O2L,and lots more.

Rocky and Ava were first then O2L,next tyler and troye,then Kian.

Everyone was finally there and I was hanging with Ava and Roxy

"Ha Ava and Roxy what's going on". I asked.

"Oh hey Beth we were just talking about you and Kian getting married and we would be the bridesmaids".Ava said.

"Oh really we'll what else about the wedding is there".I asked.

"Oh lots more like it will be on the beach and the colors will be blue and white".Roxy said smiling.

"Ok guys you are going crazy about me and Kian".I said.

"You to are just so cute".They said at the same time.

"Ok whatever".I said walking away going to get a drink.

As I was putting the punch in my cup there was a knock on the door.

I walked over and opened the door

And to my surprise it was Connor.

"Connor um what are you doing her".I asked with nerves.

"You invited me to the party but I was running late sorry about that".He told me.

"Oh well it's fine but um...HA do you want to see my room it looks cool I have my Room Decor stuff that sales a Aero".I asked him well more like told him.

"Oh ya you came out with a room decor line,i saw it on one of your Youtube videos".He said.

"Ya well come see it in real life.

I said as I pushed him up stairs

Making sure know one saw us.

I opened the door to my room and shut it.

"Ok we're safe in here".I said out of breath.

"Oh so this is what your room looks like in person ya it's cool now can I go swimming".He asked as he was going to open the door.

"NO YOU CAN'T".I screamed.

"Why not".He asked.

"Well um you now like um well...".

"Bethany tell me".He said.

"Oh fine".

We went over and sat on my bed.

"So Kian does not want you and me to hangout anymore more, he told me this two nights ago that

Day we saw eachother and target and starbucks,he saw are picture on the magician cover".I said really fast to get it over it.

"Hold on what magician cover".He asked.

"Oh this one".I showed him the cover and he was shock.

"Oh my gosh the cover says your cheating on Kian but your not".

"Ya I know but Kian thinks if we keep hangout then we will start dating".

It was quit for a little.I think we were thinking the same things like what are we going to do.

"So you forgot I was coming and you did not want Kian to see me".He said .

"Ya that what happen".I said upset.

"Well the I better get going".He said as he got off the bed and walked to the door.

"No Connor you can stay but Kian can't see you".I told him.

"Y a but I think I'm just going to go".

We walked out of my room and down stairs.I was looking to make sure Kian was not around.

As we finished walking down stairs u was walking to the door when I stopped.I could not believe my eyes.I felt sick to my stomach just looking at it.Connor looked over at me and saw my face.I looked at him and then I looked back.What was going on.

Author Note:

Hope you liked the chapter so ya I'm going to make a other book.

More Youtubers YAAAA

So hope you like this chapter

Xoxo

Youtuberlover07