Chapter 19: My parnter?!?!

Bethany Pro:

It was the first day of dancing with the stars practice and I was so scared to find out how my partner was. Is he nice will I like him.

I walked into the room with cameras all around me.
"Hi I'm Ryan your partner will be her soon, can we ask you some questions". He asked. "Ya sure". I sat down and they asked me questions about what partner I wanted and why.

"Well I think Mark would be cool because he seems like he knows what he's doing, Val because he is very serious in what he does, um and last Derek because I feel that I could learn a lot from him". I said trying to be serious.

A person walked up behind me and scared me and mad me scream. I look to see how it is and it was Derek. "Derek it's you, hi". I said standing up hugging him. "Hi Bethany how are you ". He asked. We just stared talking about everything we would be doing and getting to know each other.

"Ok so were going to do a very popular song called Shake It Off ". He told me.
"OH MY GOSH I love that song so much". I said excited.
We practice are dance and he told me a couple of things to make me better.

Connor walked in to bring me and Derek lunch when it got weird like really weird. "Hi Connor thanks for bringing us lunch".
Connor looking at me and Derek.
"Oh um, hi Bethany and Derek I just got us subway". He said showing us the sandwiches.

"Thanks man". Derek said hitting Connor on the shoulder. "Hey Beth can I talk to you". He said grabbing my hand and pulling me over.
"What's wrong Connor your acting weird". I told him.

"Are you jealous". I asked looking at him in the eyes. "No I'm not I just, want to make sure everything's ok".
He told me. "Ok well I'm going to get back to eating and dancing". I said walking away.

We were all eating well talking.
"So how's all coming to see your first show Beth". Derek asked.
"Oh well my mom,dad,sister,Connor,Troye Sivan, and Ricky Dillon".
"Oh cool". Derek said.

"So Beth I was think maybe in the dance we should look at each other in the eyes and act like we're going to kiss, but then we look away and start dancing again". He told me trying to show me with his hands.

"Oh that's a good idea". I said smiling.
"NO That's a very bad idea". Connor yelled. "Um... why"? I asked.
"Um just because maybe you should do something cooler like, a backflip". He said.
"Un ya I will think about". Derek said standing up and helping me up to go dance.

We stared dancing. Derek adding moves,counting numbers,and telling me how to be better. "Ok so you need to look at me in the eyes like your in love with me ok". Derek said holding my hands starring at me in the eyes.

I had this felling of sparkle in my heart that I never felt before not even with Connor. I was so confuse. Was I in love with Connor or Derek. "Um ya Derek this is not going to work maybe you and Beth should do something else." Connor said walking up to me and Derek pushing us away from each other.

"Oh sorry Connor, but it is just a dance". Derek told Connor.
"Well I'm just trying to pretext Bethany". Connor said getting angry.
"CONNOR STOP". I screamed.
"No it's ok Bethany if he wants to fight the. We can fight". Derek said.
"STOP, Connor you get your but out in the hallway and Derek you stay her".

I grabbed Connors hand and pulled him in to the hallway.
"Ok what's going on Connor, and don't lie to me".
"I would tell you but I just don't know how". He said putting his hands on his face. "You need to tell me". I said.
"I'm going to, at the first show at the end I will tell you ok".

Author Note:
😬 Things are getting hot in here💥