Chapter 8: Kian or Connor

Bethany Pro:

I was home alone when I heard someone knock on the door.

I ran down stairs and looked out the window.It was Kian.

I opened the door.

"Ha Kian what's going on".I said confused.

"That's was I should be asking you".He said mad.

"What's going on Kain".

"Don't play stupid Beth I now what happen".

"What?What happen".I asked.

"You and Connor were on a date and you did not think I would find out".He said upset.

"Hang on I was not on a date with Connor I went to Starbucks and he came at the same time as me,So I just sat down with him and stared talking like friends do".I told him.

"Then how do you explain this".He said as he showed me a magazine cover.

"Oh my gosh me and you were on the cover and now me and Connor".

"Ya and it says right at the top In bold letters.

(Is Bethany Mota Cheating on Kian With Connor!!!!)

"Ok I now this looks bad but I promise that we are just friends I don't like Connor like that".I told him.

"I believe you Bethany it's just..."He stopped.

"It's just what Kain".I asked.

"It's just i don't want you and Connor hanging anymore I feel like that he is trying to take you away from me".He said.

"But Kian were Friends and..."He stopped me.

"Beth if you love me like you told me then you will give Connor up for me".He said with his hand on my shoulder.

I looked in to his eyes and then looked bad down because I did not want him to see me start tiring up.

"Fine I will stop talking and hanging with Connor".I said upset and still looking down.

"Thanks Beth you the best,Well I will see you later,Love you".He said as he walk out the door.

"Love you to".I said but under my breath.

I walked up stairs with tears in my eyes.I sat on my bed and sent the video to Youtube.

As I sat there thinking of how to tell Connor I got a text from him.

Text Messages:

🍩:Connor

🎀:Bethany

🍩Ha I saw the magazine with me and you.I can't believe that they think we're dating.

🎀Ya it's crazy.

🍩Is Kian ok with this did he talk to you.

🎀Ya he just came over and we stared talking.

🍩What did he say is everything ok.

🎀Um...Ya everything's fine he understand.

🍩Oh well that's good I would never want to break you to apart.

🎀Ya takes anyway I have to go good night.

🍩Bye good night.

I put my phone on the charger and I lad there in bed I went on my laptop and stared watching Nexflix.I was watching Pretty Little Liars(of course)

As I was watching I stared to close my eyes and then before I new it i was fast asleep.