Chapter 38: Do you love me????

Connor Pro:

I walked in to my house to see flower on the couch and a letter. I smiled and walked over to it. I sat down and opened the card and read it out loud. "Maybe you had a bad day but there is still more days to come, Maybe this isn't the best gift ever but I hope it makes you smile, Love Ricky". I smiled even more when I saw the name Ricky.

"Hey". Ricky came walking over to me and sat on the couch. "Hey you didn't have to do this". I said. "Connor stop saying I don't have to do something, because if I want to do it I'm going to do it". He told me. "Fine, and thank you, you really did make me smile". I told him. "I love you". Ricky's words made me blush like a red apple. "Can I ask you something". I asked. "You just did, but ya anything". I laughed then looked up at him. "Are we together like a couple"? I asked Ricky. "Only if you want to". He told me. "Well only if you want to"? I asked. He pulled me closer and kissed me strong. "I think we would make a cute couple". Ricky said and kissed me more.

Tyler Pro:

I was so upset. I still love Troye forever and always but I just can't believe they kissed. I new we had to talk about it soon I just don't now what to say. I got in the car and drove to Troyes house. I was driving when the car broke down. "Really right here, right now". I got out of the car and walked to his house. It started pouring down raining I was cold and wet but I had to make it to his house. I finally made it and I ran up to the door. I nocked on it and Troyes dad answered. "Hello sir can I please talk to Troye please"?

"Um Troye said he doesn't want to talk to you". He told me. "Yes and I didn't want to talk to him, but I just walked 3 miles in the rain just to talk to him and in not taking no for a answer". "I'm sorry". His dad shut the door in my face. I sat down on the porch ground and sat there cold and wet but I was not leaving intill I now he loves me.