Chapter 14: Were dating

Bethany Pro:

After we got to my house we went up stairs to my room and started filming.

"Hey guys so today I have a special person with me today". I said smiling that my dimples started coming.
"Me Connor". He said jumping on the bed hugging me. I started giggling then got to the video

"So why we are making this video is because... we have something exciting to tell you". I said.

I was scared to tell everyone not just my views but my family and friends did not even know.

Right at the same time me and Connor screamed.
"WE ARE A COUPLE". I was so glad that was over.

But it was not over we had to make the same video for Connor's channel.
After that we started editing and then uploaded.

"So what do you think everyone is going to do". He asked nervous.
"They may be happy for us... or they maybe mad at us".
We looked at each other for a moment the got making to are computers.

"THE VIDEOS ARE UP" Connor screamed. We looked at all the comments and they were all good. Everyone was excited and happy.
The Cethany shippers were going crazy.

On Twitter all of are friends were saying they were so happy for us.

"BETHANY NOEL MOTA". I heard from down stairs my Mom, Sister, and Dad came running in.
"YOUR DATING CONNOR". My mom screamed.

"Um, nock much". I said.
"What ever Beth you are dating Connor, Connor you are dating Bethany". My sister said excited.
"She's always shipped us". I told Connor.

"Oh that explains a lot". He said putting his arm on my shoulder.
I giggled and put my head on his shoulder.

"You better be good to Bethany, or I will come to your house in the middle of the night and...".

"OK DAD, ya he gets it". I said standing up and pushing him away from Connor.

"Trust me Mr.Mota I will take good care off her". Connor said as he grabbed my hand but then let go, knowing that my dad my not want him holding my hand.

After they all left the room me and Connor watched Pretty Little Liars.
We said we would finish the episode then he would go home. But I fell asleep on him and he fell asleep to.