Chapater 28: New dance partner

Bethany Pro:

"Just play along". I whispered to Connor. He looked at Tyler and Troye and smiled. "So ya I like Derek, but I could not date him I mean Bethany is dating him and, he's not gay". Connor said slowly.

"Ok, why would I be mad at you Connor"? Tyler asked confused.
Connor looked at me for help and I looked at him with the blank face. "So Connor thought maybe you would be mad because...You would be jealous because of how amazing Derek is and you now everyone wants to date him". I told him and did my little laugh.

"Oh I would not be jealous, I have Troye". Tyler said kissing Troye on the cheek. "I would think maybe you'd be jealous of Troye and I". Tyler said. My heart stopped, I was freaking out. "Oh I'm gonna..." "Connors going to go with me to the store for... underwear". I said grabbing Connors hand and walking away.

We got in to the car And Connor sat there for a second in silents. "Underwear was the best thing you could of said". Connor said smiling. "Well sorry I had to go fast, I didn't want you and Tyler to start fighting". I said laughing. "I'm sorry about Troye and Tyler". I told Connor hugging him. "Its fine Beth, thanks for helping me out, anyway lets not be sad. I'm going to drive you to DWTS". He said starting to drive.

*At the DWTS*

"Hello". I opened the door to see if anyone was in the room. I looked around but know one was there. It was switch up week so I was not with Derek. I was with a new partner. It was kind of sad knowing that I was not dancing with my boyfriend this week. I looked around one more time. "BOO". A guy popped out behind the door. "AAAAAAAA". I screamed and ran.

"Hey Beth". "MARK". I screamed and started laughing. "Don't scare me like that". I said hugging him. I was really happy that Mark was my partner this week because he's the only other one I now. So now that means Derek and Sadie are partners for this week.

"So this week we are going to do a hip hop dance". Mark said excited. "Ya I don't know how to hip hop dance". I told Mark. "You just have to act swag, now how to do that right". Mark asked. "Um ya no". We started laughing.

We were dancing when Sadie face timed Mark. She was saying how much fun she was having with Derek and was trying to make Mark jealous and it worked. We wanted to make them jealous so we did the most fun thing ever. Jump rope, And eat ice cream.

Mark was a amazing friend. We stared to dance some more when there was a knock on the door. "How is it". Mark asked. The door can open and it was Derek and Sadie. "DEREK". I screamed and ran to him. Mark walked up to Sadie and hugged her.

"Do you want to see are dance". Derek asked. "Sure". I said and we sat down and watch them. They did a jazz dance and it was really good. "Ok are turn". I said standing up. Me and Mark got in are spots and started dancing. It was hip hop so it was way different then I have ever done. Then me and Mark had a part of the dance that we didn't tell him about. We were kissing.

When we got to the part we kissed and pulled apart. We finished the dance and the clapped and everything. "Hey Beth can I talk to you". Derek asked me and grabbed my hand. "I think you should tell Mark you don't want to kiss him in the dance". He said. "Why"? I asked. "Well because it feels weird to see you kiss Mark and not me". He told me getting sad.

"Derek it's just a dance". I told him."Could you just talk to him, it's weird to see my best friend kiss my girlfriend". He asked me looking in my eyes. "Fine I'll talk to him". I said I walked over to Mark and asked to talk. "So I think maybe we should take the kissing part out because Derek don't like it". I told him.

"Well that's what makes the dance so exciting, and is what the dance is about, I'm sure Derek want mid if we keep it in". He told me. I got a little nervous but then I said ok. I was not going to tell Derek because I didn't now how he would react.

*Back at home*

I got home and stated filming a video. I filmed and Fast and easy breakfast ideas and I had to film the intro. I told them that my song Need You Right Know was coming out and my Winter/Holiday line was coming out. Then I uploaded it fell to sleep. I had a show tomorrow and I needed rest.