Chatper 20: First show

Bethany Pro:

I was in my dressing room. Butterfly's flying in my stomach. "Hey Beth you ready for show". Derek asked me rubbing my back.
I closed my eyes and breathed hard. "You ok Bethany"? He asked trying to keep me calm.

"I'm just nervous and scared about the dance, and about what Connors going to tell me after the show,and about what my bully said trying to hurt me".
I told Derek.

"Oh that's a lot or worrying". He said then looking over at me. He kissed me on the head and then walked out of my dressing room.

(Dance Time)

We were ready to go, ready to dance. everything went as fast as lighting. we were dancing and I was having the time of my life. I was not scared anymore I was just having fun.
We were done and we got the judges thoughts and scores. "We did way better then I thought". I told Derek. "Of course babe you were amazing".

I walked over to Troye,Ricky,Connor, and my family. They all hugged me and were all so happy for me.
After about 15 minutes of hugging and talking Connor pulled me over to talk to me alone.

"Ok Bethany I need to tell you something".
"I need to tell you something to but you go first".
"Ok so Beth I am, we'll I am, I, you know". He stopped and looked at
me. "Connor you can tell me anything ok". I told him.
"Ya I know I just never told anyone but my family and Tyler Oakley, and Troye.

"Ok well it can't be that bad right". I said.
"I'm gay". Connor said very fast like he was pulling of a brandade.
"Your um gay". I repeated.
"Um ya, I've been thing about it for a long time and well in gay, and I'm sorry I just feel so bad because we have to break up". He said in almost crying.

"Connor I will always love you". I said hugging him. "Thanks Beth your the best". He said hugging me harder.
"I just have one question, why did you freak out when me and Derek were close together if you already new you were gay". I asked pulling away from the hug.

"Beth I was not jealous i was trying to pretext you".
"What why Derek is not rude or mean". I said. "I know but I want to make sure that know one breaks your heart again like Kain did, and I heard what Lizzy said about trying to hurt you on the show". He told me.

"Oh um ya well thanks for pertexting me and about the Lizzy thing...". Connor stopped me from talking.
"We need to stop her from this, you can't let her treat you like this". Connor said.
"Ok Connor don't worry I will finger things out". I said.

"So what did you want to tell me". Connor asked.
"Oh well I think I may like or maybe even love Derek". I said.
"OMG Bethany I'm so happy for you". Connor said picking me up and hugging me.

We all went out to dinner then I went home and got ready for bed and went on twitter and Instagram and everyone was still going crazy about my performance. I was so happy about everything. But how was I going to tell all the Motavtor's me and Connor broke up. How would I say it and if they ask why what would I say????