Chapter 21: I think I broke

Bethany Pro:
Week 2 of Dancing With The Stars

I moving slowly close to Derek and then I fell back. He grabbed may had and went with the rest of the dance. We were doing the song called All About That Bass. Derek wanted me to stand on a bass.

"No don't let go of the bass" I yelled at Derek.
"It's fine your not going to fall I go you ok". He said.
We keep going back and forth on letting go or not.
He let go and I was so scared. "See your fine Beth". He said.
"Ya you proved your point now get me down". I told him.

"So you and Connor broke up because he's gay"? Derek asked.
"Ya, but were still really good friends, well he's like a brother to me". I told Derek. "So how did you tell everyone you broke up". Derek asked.

"Well I just told them that we thought it would be better if we were friends, but Connor said he's going to make a video saying he's gay and that's why we broke up". I explained to Derek.
"Oh ok". He said.

"So lets get back to dancing".
Derek grabbed my hand and we started dancing. He twirled me around five times and I lost my place. I twisted my ankle and fell to the floor.
I grabbed my foot ad started breathing hard trying not to cry.
"Oh my gosh Bethany". Derek ran up to me and grabbed my hand and looked at my ankle.

"It hurts". I told him.
I put my head on his legs and closed my eyes to breath the pain.
Derek played with my hair when I was trying to feel better.
"How did you fall Beth". He asked.
I looked over to see there was water on the ground.
"Oh my gosh I slipped on the water". I told Derek. "I know exactly how did it".

I grabbed my phone and called Connor for help because I new Lizzy was the one how did it. I told Derek what was happening and Connor said he would get Lizzy and stop her.

"Ok let's try dancing ok and we an see if your foot is better". Derek said. I started dancing and every time it would hurt instead of crying I tryed laughing. But then I tried the turns again and I fell.

I stared crying hard.
Derek ran and grabbed me and hugged me. He got me a ice packet and he carried me to the wall to sit back on. I but my face into his chest and stated crying even more.

"Bethany it's going to be ok, you got the dance good we just need to rest your ankle, we don't want it to make it hurt more". He to me pulling me in to his chest. "I just don't want to make my ankle the end of are dancing with the stars". I told him.

"It's ok Beth and plus Connor is going to find Lizzy and and she's going to pay for it, because know one hurts my little baby". Derek said hugging me harder. I looked up at him but at the same time he was going to kiss me on the head. Suddenly are lips were together and they didn't come apart.