Chapter 23: Try your best

Bethany Pro:
Week 2 show time.

I was walking backstage when someone grabbed my hand and pulled me to them. It was Derek of course.
"Beth I just wanted to wish you good luck, I know your going to do amazing". He told me.
"Thanks I'm just nervous about my ankle". I told him looking down at my ankle.

"Don't worry it's going to be fine, just go out there and have fun". He told me kissing me on my lips again.
I had the spark feeling again.
Were we dating we never really talked about it but he always is kissing me on the lips.

I walk to the stage and got ready to dance. I looked over to Derek and he was smiling at me. The music started and we started. We were dancing and I got on top of the bass. He let go and I balanced on the bass.

He helped me down and we started dancing some more. When we were dancing I had this pain in my ankle. My eyes started to water and Derek saw me so he slowed down the dancing just a little.

We finally were done and I was happy about it because I was in so much pain. The Judges told me they could tell I was in pain. They said I did good for my ankle hurting and I thanked them.

After the show I walked to my family and I hugged my mom and dad. Derek came over and hugged me and he asked to talk to me. I walked over to Derek and he hugged me again.

"What"? I asked.
"Bethany Mota I asked your dad for permission and he said yes". He said smiling.
"Oh that's cool... permission for what"? I asked. "Well I wanted to ask you something, would you like to go out with me". He asked nervous but still with a smile.

"Oh my gosh Derek I would love to go out with you". I said kissing him on the lips.
"Woo ok what's going on here". Mark asked. (Mark is Derek's best friend on dancing with the stars, and his partner is Sadie form duck dynasty and Bethany and Sadie are best friends)
"Ya Bethany what's going on here". Sadie asked putting her hands on her hips.

"We'll me and Bethers are going out". Derek said hugging me.
I smiled and Sadie and Mark congregated us.
Derek picked me up and ran outside to the car. Derek came over to help me film a Q&A and I told them I was dating Derek.

Lots of people were excited like Connor. He was fangirling.
I was so happy about everything. My ankle was even feeling better. I walked Derek out to the car, we saw a shooting star.

"Hey Beth what do you wish for". He asked me.
"I don't need to wish for anything, because I have everything I want". I told him coming in for a kiss.