Chapter 2: Starbucks

Bethany Pro:

I just finished tapping when I heard the doorbell and I ran down stairs.My mom got the door and it was Kian."Hi Kian".I said and hugged him."Hi Bethany Are you ready to go".He asked me."Yes lets go".We got into the car and he asked if I was excited.I did not now why he would ask me that we go to Starbucks all the time.

"Yes I'm excited to go".I said."Well I have a big surprise for you Beth".He said to me."What a surprise really".I said."Well what is it".I asked excited."If I told you it would not be a surprise".Kian said smiling.We finally got to Starbucks and I got a cotton candy frap as normal.

Kian got a carmel frap.We sat down then I saw flashing lights.

Kian Pro:

I just got at Bethany's house and I knocked on the door and her mom answered."Hi Mis.Mota".I said."Hi Kian Bethany is coming".

Bethany's mom said.Beth came running down stairs look beautiful as always.She ran and hugged me then we went to the car.I opened the door to the car for her and she sat down.We were driving when I told her I had a surprise for her.

She seemed excited so it made me exited.We got at Starbucks and we walked in.

Bethany ordered the cotton candy frap.I ordered the carmel frap.We sat at the table and we saw flashing lights.