Chapter 13: My bully

Bethany Pro:

Kain and Lizzy were staring at us like we were crazy people or something.
"What are you two doing". Kain asked.
I looked at Connor then back at Kian.
"Well you know... like stuff".
We liked at each other in silents for a moment then Kain started talking.

"Come on Lizzy we don't need to be her with these losers".
"Ok I will be there in a minute". Lizzy said as she stayed behind.

"Well well well Bethany Noel Mota the one everyone loves and everyone thinks your so perfect, but your not and you will never ever be perfect or be prettier then me". Lizzy said with a smile on her face.

I just looked down water filling my eyes think off what she was saying made me feel like it was all right. "Well by Beth hope to see you soon". She walked away with that little sassy walk. I looked at Connor and I just ran out off the lake crying.

"BETHANY STOP!!" but I just keep running. I was running and running when I fell over a bush and I was laying on the ground.
Connor came up to me and helped me up.

"Why did you let her talk to you like that".
"Because how can I stop her, I've been trying to stop her for years and it never works". I cried.

"How long is years". He asked.
"She's my bully". Connor gasped we were looking at the ground not knowing what to do.

"So has she been bullying you for that long". Connor asked.
"No she stopped in 8th grade then just about a mouth ago she stared again and I don't know why".
"Bethany you need to stop this". He said.
"I will I'm going to talk to her and stop everything ok, so can we just talk about something else". I asked.

"Ya sure, will you still never said if we were dating or not".
We looked at each other in the eyes and I could feel myself blushing.
"Ok yes we are dating". I was so happy that I ran in for a hug but he must of been happier because he did not give me a hug he kissed my.

I so happy that he made the first move. Kissing him felt like I was living a dream.
"So we are going to need to tell people that we are dating". He said holding my hands.
"Ya". I said and then pulled in for a other kiss.

Author's note

Hope you like the story so far!!!!
Don't for get to tell me how you think it is by leaving a comment :)