Chapter 37: I kissed Troye

Bethany Pro:

I was getting everything ready for tonight, we were having friends over just to hang out. I was making some food and putting out the drinks. "Derek can you come help me". "Coming". He came door stairs looking amazing. "Wow you look cute". I told him kissing him on the lips. "Aww thanks, now what do you need help with". He asked. "Help me frosts the cake". We stared frosting the cake. He put some cake on my noise and I did the same. "Oh you want to go there". I said. "Ya I want to go there". I ran away and he grabbed my back and picked me up and put me on the counter. We were laughing. "Ok I have to get ready but we can have fun later". I said. He smiled and he picked me up and put me down. I went upstairs to get changed. I was wearing a my gold dress with black tights and black boots. I kept my hair with my natural wave, and some natural makeup. I walked down stairs and saw that Connor and Ricky were already here. "Hey guys". I hugged them and we sat down and started talk. Soon after that Tyler and Troye were there. We were all talking about the wedding and all the plans.

Connor Pro:

It was fun to hang around Tyler and Troye and not have to worry about anything. "So we all are happy couples aren't we". Bethany said. "What do you mean"? I asked, "Oh come we now that you and Ricky have a thing going on". "What"? I said. "Ya its kind of noticeable". Tyler said. "Ya and its for the best, it's better for you to like Ricky instead of me, and for you to kiss Ricky and not me". "Ya true... want hang in what did you just say". Troye looked over at me and I just drank my coffee.

"So Connor you kissed Troye when I was dating him? And you didn't tell me about it a long time ago"?
Tyler asked. "Oh look at the time we should all go...see if Winnie Beth's dog needs food". Ricky said. "Good idea Ricky". Derek and I said and we all ran off.

"Ok yes I kissed Troye but I didn't mean to it just kind off happened ok, I was in love with him and the time". I told Tyler. "Oh ya really well I was in love with him at the time to". Tyler started yelling. "Tyler its ok nothing happened it was just one kiss that was very fashion and disturbing". Troye said. "Ya, wait was it disturbing because for me it was like good with a tent of oh WOOO this is weird. I said.
"Oh what ever I don't care, but I can tell you right now that, I need to go". Tyler said walking out of the room. "Tyler"? Troye asked. "I'm fine". He walked outside and left with that.

"Hey guys I've got some homemade cookies". Bethany said walking in with a pan of cookies. "Not a good time"? Beth asked. "What just happened, did we brake up"? Troye asked me. "No, even if you made out with me he would still love you". I told him. "How do you know"? He asked. "Because he loves you and your meant to be together". With that the party ended and we all went home. So much for happy endings.

Authors Note:

This picture always makes me laugh. When I have a bad day and I look at it my day just gets better😂😂😂😂