Chapter 40: Honeymoon Adventrue

Bethany Pro:

Derek and I have been merryed for a week. Were on are way to are honeymoon were going to Hawaii for a week and then Mexico for a week. We were finally there and I could not be happier. "Hey Bethers I have a surprise for you in the hotel". "Really well I'll race you there".

I told him and ran to the hotel room. He picked me up and open the door, he through me on the bed and we were laughing. "This is so beautiful". "Not as beautiful as you". I blushed when he said that. "Ok but the big surprise is on the beach so meet me on the beach in 20, and were something Hawaii like". He gave me a kiss and walked out the door. I went to go get ready.

Tyler Pro:

Bethany and Derek were gone so me,Troye,Connor,and Rocky thought we would all go to Australia again. The first thing we did was go to the bridge and climbed it again. "Its so beautiful up here". Connor said. "Ya I know right, it's perfect up here, just for the perfect moment".

I said getting on one leg. "May you saw this coming or maybe you didn't, but I just want you to know that I love you so much that I want to merry you, Troye Savion will you merry me"?He just kissed me and it was the most amazing moment of my life. "Yes Tyler I would love to merry you". Then we kissed some more.

Ricky Pro:

Well it was the perfect moment, but I didn't know that me and Tyler had the same idea. "Well I should do this now then". I said getting on one leg. "Ricky". Connor said to me. "Ya um I think me and Tyler had the same idea". Connor already had water in his eyes.

"Connor the first day we started dating I new that you were the one. I loved you the day I put my eyes on you and I never want to let you go, so Connor Franta will you merry me"?
"Yes Ricky I merry you". He ran to me and gave me a passion kiss. This was the perfect moment.

Bethany Pro:

I got on a dress and did a really girl hairstyle. I got my phone and went down to the beach. It was beautiful here I saw Derek standing there with flowers in his hand and a picnic blanket. "Derek it's beautiful". I gave him a kiss. "Just like you". I blushed like crazy then sat down on the blanket. We ate the yummy food and the walked on the beach watching the sunset.

Derek splashed me with water. "Oh do you want to go there"? I asked. "Yes I do". He told me. I pushed him in the water and he pulled me in. "Hey". I said. "Derek were are you". He pulled me under the water. "Ok Derek I think we should go back to the room". We went back to the room and went to bed, its been one day and I'm already having a blast.

Authors Note:

I'm going to be ending this book soon. Sorry but I really don't have any ideas for this book any more and I'm new book I really want to work on so I hope you like the last few chapters. Also I'm not doing a squeal of this book. But I hope you like my other book I just started called "Dance Lover".☺😥(The dress she is wearing is the picture on the top)