Chapter 10: What's going on

Bethany Pro:
I was standing there in pain.

"KIAN".I screamed.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING".I said in tears.
"Um...Bethany baby I can explain".He said walking to me.
"Don't touch me".I told him as I moved away.
"Baby please".He said.

"No you were kissing a other girl and you think I will be ok with that".I said looking in his eyes.
"Um...well".
"Kian it's fine we're over ok I think you should go".I said.

I ran up stairs as everyone called my name.But the only voice I lessened to was Connors.He was not calling me but he was talking.

Everyone got quit.Everyone stopped and I trued around.I was up stairs watching downstairs.

"What were you thinking".Connor asked Kian.
"Well I don't think that you should be hear I told Bethany not to hang with you".He said angry.

"Well I think she wants you to leave and me to stay".Connor said back at him.

"Oh and answer my question why would you do that to Bethany what did she ever do to you".Connor asked.

"She did nothing but you did".

"Ok what did I do Kian".He asked.

"You are in love with her and she is in love with you".Kian said.

"How do you know".

"Because I can just see it, I did that because I was jealous and plus I don't want to go out with her anymore".Kian Said.

"Well you could of told us that,but you don't even now what you did,Bethany is a amazing,beautiful,and talented girl that anyone would be lucky to have".Connor said.

What Connor said made me blush and smile.Connor looked up at me and saw me smiling.Then Kian looked up and I stopped smiling right that second.

"You need to go now".Connor said to Kian as he open the door. Kian left finally.I then ran to my room and started crying.

I was crying on my bed. I don't now why I was crying because I was not in love with Kian anymore. I was in love with Connor.

"Bethany open the door Bethany it's going to be ok". Connor said.
"The door is not lock". I told him.
"Oh well then I'm coming In". He walked in and sat on the bed next to me.

"Bethany I'm sorry about everything". He said.
"What your sorry but you did nothing".I said in to my pillow."Well he did that because of me, He said he was jealous". He said looking down.
"Connor thank you because I wanted to brake up with Kian because...".
I stopped again.

"Bethany don't stop just keep talking you did that In the car to".
"Fine I was going to say because I like you and the... the thing in the car I was going to say that It was funnier with you".

"Oh well first off funnier is not a word and second i like you to." He said with a smile.
I went in for a hug and he pulled me in closer. We were hugging for about 1 minutes when Ava and Roxy came in.

"Are you ok Beth". Ave asked.
"Ya I'm fine but I think I'm just going to end the party now if that's fine".
"Ya Bethany what ever" Connor said and hugged me.
"Um... ok are you two a thing or what".
Roxy asked.

"What no were just friends I asked as I pulled away from him".
"Oh ok well ya were just friends". He said. Everyone left and it was just me in my room on twitter when I saw a tweet from Connor.

Had a amazing time at @bethanymota YouTuber party love you Beth 😘💕

I started fangirling then I message him back.

I'm glad you had fun hope to see you soon love you😘💕 @connorfanta

I tweeted and the sat back and dreamed about stuff (Connor)