Chapter 27: Tyler,Troye, and Connor

Bethany Pro:

Me and Connor went to the park and sat on the bench. We were eating pizza and drinking coke.
"Connor what are you going to do about Troye"? I asked taking a sip of my coke. "I'm going to date him". He said. I spit my drink out and almost chocked on my drink. "Are you ok"?He asked.

"No, you can't date Troye he's dating Tyler, plus if Tyler found out you liked Troye he would kill you".
"He would not kill me, maybe never talk to me but not kill me". Connor said. "You just need to stop liking him". I told Connor. "STOP LIKING HIM". Connor yelled.

"Don't you think I tried, I would never want to hurt Tyler he's my best friend, but you can't just stop loving someone. You can stop talking about it and try to move on but you will always love them".Connor said angry. His eyes started to water.

"You really love him don't you"?I asked. "More then anything". Connor said smiling a big smile. I looked up to see Tyler and Troye walking hand in hand on the grass. I started freaking out and didn't know what to do. I did not want Connor to see them. I pushed Connor of the bench and he fell.

"What was that for"?He asked getting up. I had to think fast so I did a very stupid thing and put the box of food we had on his head. "Lets play a game it's called, um... box on head and you have a box on your head in till we get to the car". I told him. "Um ok but I have to take the box of my head because I'm driving". He said, I laughed at his joke.

We were walking to the car when Connor fell over a rock. He fell of the sidewalk and in to the grass. He kept rolling down the grass. "CONNOR". I yelled and ran down to get him. He got the box of his head and he sat up. "Are you ok". I asked. "Ya I'm fine, I just don't get this game...". He stopped talking.

He looked over to see Tyler and Troye holding hands, kissing and laughing. "Oh, now I get the game", Connor said standing up. "Connor I'm sorry, I tried but the box game was probably not the best choice". I said trying to make it funny. Connor walked away water in his eyes. He looked like a sad little puppy.

He then looked back at Tyler and Troye. He walked very fast passing me and going to Troye. "No Connor". I said running after him. We both stopped right in front of them. "Hey guys what are you doing here"? Tyler asked.

"I have to tell you guys something, you may get really mad at me Tyler but I have to tell you, Bethany is the only person that noise and now it you two". Connor told then very fast.
"I have a crush on...". "DEREK". I screamed before Connor could say Troye. "What". All three if them said.
"Ya". I said trying to find something to make up.

"Ya so Derek and Connor were just hanging out and, Connor likes him, Ya Connor... likes my boyfriend".