Chapter 36: Last Dance:(

Derek Pro:

I was walking around set. It was show day and everyone was running around like always. I went out to the cabins. I looked for Bethany's cabin and then nocked on the door. "Come in". She said. I walked in to see her, she looked stunning and so sassy. "So how do I look". She asked smiling, her dimples are to cute to handle. "You look stunning baby, also very sassy I like it". She smiled. "Ya I'm a bad girl for once". I kissed her and then sat down so she could finish getting ready.

"So are you nervous"? I asked. "Um,yes of course I'm nervous, never been more nervous in my life". "It's ok Bethany just go out there and have fun". I told her. "Ya I will but, what if its are last dance". She said sitting down. "Well we have to make it last, and even if its are last dance on dancing with the stars, we still can dance together". She hugged me. "Thank you Derek for letting this be the best time of my life". I gave her one more kiss then we went off for the show.

*After performance*

"Oh my goodness that was so much fun I can't believe we just did that". Bethany said. "You did amazing Bethers". She hugged me and we walked to are spots to fined out who is getting kicked of. "This is the moment we have all been waiting for". Tom said. "Lets just go right to it, The person getting kicked off this week of Dancing With The Stars is". Bethany pulled her head in to me, she hugged me hard. "Even if this is are last dance I will always be with you, and we can always dance for fun". I smiled at that. "Bethany and Derek". Tom said. That was it Bethany and I were done dancing, for now.

Bethany Pro:

It was after the show and Derek, Sadie, and Mark went to dinner all together. "Hey Beth you did amazing I will miss you". Sadie said hugging me. "Thank you and I really hope you win you have been amazing all this season". I told her. "Thank you". Sadie walked away to talk to Mark and Derek. I looked around when I saw Connor,Ricky,Tyler,and Troye walking over to me. "Hey Bethany you did amazing". Connor said hugging me. "Thank you so much for coming that was really sweet of you". I said. "Off course we would come we will support you for anything". Ricky said. "Aww thank you". We than ate some dinner and talked about life and what we had planned.

*At the house*

"Hey the house looks good you did a really good job on it". Derek said. "Aww thank you I really like it to". He put his hand on my waist and he put he's head on mine. "I can't wait for us to get married, and to have a family". Derek said. "Ya me to". With that we went to bed dreaming about are future together.

Authors Note:

So how did you like it😏☺ Tell me I really would like to know!!!!