Chapter 36: I got feelings for you

Connor Pro:

I just got home from watching Bethany at her last performs on dancing with the stars. I walked in the door to see all my stuff all over the floor. "Oh my gosh what happened in her"! I screamed. I ran over to see if anything was gone. Nothing was missing but I heard a noise coming from my room. I got very scared so I ran out the door and called 911 I also had to call someone how could help me as a friend. I new Bethany and Derek were doing there own thing tonight so I called Ricky instead.

They both showed up around the same time. I ran over to Ricky and hugged him. "Oh my gosh are you ok I was so wearied". Ricky asked. "Yes I'm fine but it was very scary". I said putting my face into he's shoulder. "We found him". The officer said. "You have nothing to worry about". He said. "Thank you". I said with joy. "Ricky I now that they got everything safe now but do you think you could stay with me tonight"? I asked.

"Yes of course Connor I would love to". We went inside and walked to my bedroom wear I got some clothes for Ricky to wear, I walked back out into the living room. Ricky was picking up all the things that got nocked over."Oh Ricky you don't have to do that". I told him. "Oh it's fine". He said smiling.
I went to grab something off the ground and so did Ricky. We picked up the same thing at the same time. I looked into his beautiful eyes and he smiled. "Hey". He said smiling. "Hey". I said smiling back at him. I've never felt my heart so melted and loved. "Maybe we should go to bed I'm pretty tired, you can sleep in my bed". I said to Ricky. "I really don't have to but if you want me to then I will". He said walking to my bedroom. We got changed and went to sleep.

*Something that night*

I heard a noise that woke me up. I looked around, maybe I was just hearing things. I tried to go back to sleep but I just couldn't. "Ricky"? He didn't move so I wiggled the bed. "Ricky"? I said one more time. He looked over at me "What is it"? He asked. "I'm scared and I can't go back to sleep I keep hearing noises". I told him. "Your such a kid". Ricky said smiling. "A person just broke into my house and you don't think I'm a little scared". I said. "Well that is true, fine you can sleep with me". He said. "Um ya sure thanks". I said cuddling up next to him. I fell asleep pretty fast knowing that I was safe. Ricky made me feel safe inside. (AAAA SO CUTE Yes I am fangirling over my own fan fiction lol😂☺)

*Next Morning*

I woke up to the smell of coffee. "Ricky you didn't have to make coffee". Told him. "Well anything for you". He said.
"So what are we doing today"? Ricky said. "Well were having a hangout night with Bethany, Derek, Troye, Tyler, and us". "Oh ya I forgot about that". He said. We just sat there watching tv for a while. Ricky put his arm around me and I cuddled into him, it was so warm and nice next to him. I couldn't be happier.