Chapter 22: That happened...

Bethany Pro:

We came apart from a knocking noise.
Connor was knocking on the door to come in. Derek looked me in the eyes and said "We will talk about this later". He said getting up fast and walking to the door to open it for Connor.

"Oh my gosh Bethany are ok". Connor said running to me hugging me.
"Ya I think it feels a little better, maybe I could try to dance on it again". I told Connor.
"I don't know Beth you may just need to rest some longer ok". Derek said, well more like told me.

"So Beth I have some good news about Lizzy, she won't be bothering you anymore". Connor said smiling.
"What did you do". I asked Connor a little worried. "Nothing, I just called the cops told the. What happened they said they needed more information so they talked to Lizzy and they found her guilty so now she's in jail". Connor said smiling at the end.

"You got her arrested, don't you think you went to far Connor". I said standing up.
"Well no because they side if someone hurts someone on this type of show then they get arrested". He said standing up with me.

We all keep talking about Lizzy and how we were happy she was gone. That's one thing I don't have to worry about. But what about my ankle and me and Derek kissing. There's always something.

Arthur's Note:
Sorry for the short chapter but ya I have some good ideas that I'm so excited about🙀