Chapter 12: Not so secret

Bethany Pro:

Connor and I ran fast trying to get to the park first were like kids.
"I got here first" Connor said.
"Now why I was so first" I said.
"Ok what ever". He said as he grabbed my hand.

I looked over to see Kian and the girl he kissed at the party seating on the grass. Her name is Lizzy and has pretty blond hair that always made me jealous.

"Come on let's walk the other way" Connor said as he pulled me the different way.
"I've never liked her she always try's to make me jealous and some times I am jealous of her".
"Why your beautiful have a clothing lines, perfume, room decor, went on tour bus, and have 7 million best friends and your jealous because"?

"I don't know she is really pretty and she is gets every boy to like her without doing anything". I said looking down.
"I like you". He smiled at me.
"I need to show you something". I told Connor and ran with him running behind me.

"This is the place Kain said to never show anyone but were not dating anymore so I can show how ever I want". I said as I sat down next to the lake.
"This is the most beautiful thing ever".
"It is so beautiful". I said.
"I was talking about you but ya this is to". He said.

We looked at the fish and the sky and we were just having a great time.
The next thing we did was play frisbee. We played for a long time because we were trying to see how would miss the most. I lost but it was because it was hard.
When we were playing we started talking.

"So does everyone know that you and Kain are not together".
"Ya I made a video about it and some people were sad some were happy".

I got the frisbee and I throw it very hard and far. It went into the tree.
"I will get it". Connor told me.
He was climbing the tree and trying to get the frisbee and I was so scared he was going to fall.
"Be careful Connor". I said nervous.

"I'm fine Beth".
I was watching him up in the tree when I heard voices.
I did not know what to do so I just ran and started climbing the tree.
"What are you doing Beth". Connor asked.
"Shhh stop talking someone is coming". We seat up in the tree when we looked to see how it was.
Of course it was Kain and his new girl friend Lizzy.

"What are they doing". Connor asked.
"This is we're Kian brings his gfs and they can not see us I told him I would never tell or show anyone this place".
"But your not dating anymore".
"Ya but still". I said as I looked down.

"So um are we like together or no". Connor asked.
"Um well ya". I said. "So we are a couple". He asked.

"Well...". Before I new it they tree was moving and I feel off Connor grabbed my hand and then he feel off with me.
I started screaming then we landed in the cold lake water. I came up with Connor when I saw Kian and Lizzy looking at us.