Chapter 17: In pain

Bethany Pro:

The world was dark and cold. When I opened my eyes everything was blurry. I look over to see my mom and dad outside the door talking. Connor is next to me on a chair sleeping. The doctor walks in and can tell I'm awake.

"What's going on where am I"? I asked the doctor sitting up.
"Stay down we need to check on you". She said walking over to me. I lay back down and she checks everything. "Your all good". She said walking away to get my family.

"Oh my gosh Bethany your ok". My mom said hugging me. "Yes I'm fine, what happen the last thing I remember is, is at the Teen Choice Awards". I said looking up. "Yes that was last night and its this morning, you almost got ran over by a car".?She said holding my hand.

"Almost, how did I not get run over". "You don't remember someone pushed you out of the way, you hit your head on the ground and that's why your here, but it's better then getting run over by a car". My mom said.

"Who saved me"? I asked.
"I don't know". My dad said.
"How do we not know, I have to thank him or her".
"Well all we know is he was a guy, and he had blondish hair". My dad said.
They walked out of the room and Connor woke up.

"Ha Beth how are you". He said hugging me. "I'm good but I just want to know how saved me". I said. "Well how ever did is a amazing person".

2 days later:

I was uploading a video in my room. It was a back to school hair styles video and I was so happy on how it came out. I soon got a text from Connor

🍩 Connor
🎀 Bethany

🍩Hi um... can I talk to you.

🎀Ya of course what do you want to talk about.

🍩Will I was think about talking in person.

🎀Oh ya um let's meet at the park at 2:00 o'clock!?!?!

🍩Ya that's fine, see you then.

After I was done texting him it was about 1 o'clock. I throw on some clothes. I put on a short from my clothing like that said "Crazy for donuts". I put some black leggings with them and a denim jacket with white converse.

I walked down stairs to grab a apple and go when my mom stopped me.
"Bethany Mota". She said. "Um, I didn't do it I promise". I said nervous.
"Bethany it's nothing bad, it's something good".
"Oh well um what"? I asked. "YPUR GOING TO BE ON DANCING WITH THE STARS". I almost fell to the ground.

"What I'm, what I... I'm going to be on... DANCING WOTH THE STARS". I screamed back at my mom. "YES YOU ARE". We stated fangirling then we stared talking about how I would like to be partners with.

"OH MU GOSH It's 2 o'clock I have to go bye mom". I soda running out the door. I was finally there when I saw Connor.

"Hi Connor what do you need to talk about". I asked. He looked scared and nervous but I didn't question it.

"Oh um... well it's something important, like very important". He said. "Ok well just tell me, I will love you forever". I said.
"Well I just um... So is there exciting news about you". He asked.

"Um well ya but..." He stopped me.
"Tell me". He said excited.
"Ok well OMG I'm going to be on Dancing With The Stars". I said excited.

"OMG that's so cool when do you start"? He asked. "In two weeks and I'm so excited, I know I can't really dance but its going to be fun with me and my partner, and the cutie outfits". I said smiling.

"Anyway was there something you were going to tell me"? I asked Connor. "Um well no I just wanted to talk, you know for fun". He said smiling. "Ok then". I kissed he's cheek and walked away.

Something was wrong, when I kiss Connor I feel this spark, but this time it was just a friendly kiss. Maybe it was all in my head but, are me and Connors spark gone. Should we just be friends????

Author Note:

Hope you like this chapter. More to come to. I would like if you would give me ideas or maybe just comment what you think of the story. So ya💘