-6-

It was a party

It was a party. Taehyung and his hyungs came. The party was arranged by one of the most successful business man of Seoul. Taehyung knew him personally. He was Taehyung's business partner for so long. After his retirement, his son took over his company. It was a 25years anniversary party of that company. So all the CEOs that he knew, had worked with or wants to work with in future were invited to the party.

'Taehyung-ah, I've missed you so much' Taehyung hugged the guy who came towards him saying this with a bright smile in his face.

'I have missed you too Hobi hyung. Where's Yoongi?' Taehyung asked

'Probably making out with Jimin in the bathroom.' Hoseok chuckled.

'Gross.' Both Taehyung and Hoseok burst out laughing.

Some moments later Jimin and Yoongi came and they settled down on a table. Taehyung was concentrating on Yoongis business plans and all and suddenly his eyes fell on those same, masked face with big doe eyes. Jungkook was also there. Taehyung felt crazy inside his head. He wants to go near Jungkook. Wants to hold him. But this is wrong. He can't do that. Jubgkook is his enemy.

Taehyung didn't take his eyes away from Jungkook. As he saw Jungkook went to talk to the son of Mr.Jae (The party holder). They seemed like they know each other for so long. They were talking, laughing. The thing Taehyung didn't like was the man was touching Jungkook. Putting his hand on Jungkooks shoulder, grabbing Jungkook's wrist, one time he patted Jungkook's back too. Taehyung's grip under the table became strong. He was fuming his rage but didn't want to show it so he tried to remain calm.

But he was about to look away when he saw that those two gave each other a hug but the other guy crawled his hand down to Jungkook's butt and at this point Taehyung lost his shit and got up. 

'I'm going to washroom.' He got up and stormed towards the bathroom. He was so angry. Can could kill someone if anyone comes in front of him. He punched the the wall out of frustration and got bruised in his Knuckles. He didn't notice there was someone standing on the door and watching him.

'What happed to you? I didn't take deals that belonged to you yet. What's this behaviour then?'

'What are you doing here?' Taehyung asked looking so angry.

'It's a public place. You don't own it.' The person snapped back

Taehyung rushed towards his grabbed his jaw and caged him towards the wall with his other hand. On the other side, the man pulled out his gun from the back and placed it on Taehyung's jaw.

'Jeon Jungkook' Taehyung let out a angry sigh.

'Who the hell was that guy?' Taehyung almost shouted at Jungkook.

'Let your hands off me.' Jungkook didn't answerd the question.

'You know I don't like disobedients.' Taehyung grip tighten around Jungkook's jaw.

'Who ever it was, what's your business with that? And I said keep our hands off me!' With that Jungkook yanked Taehyung's hand off himself and got out of the washroom.

Taehyung mentally slapped himself for what the did a few moments ago. It was complete jealousy. Taehyung can't disagree but admit. Taehyung started having feelings for Jungkook. But this has to go. It can't be permanent.

~~~~~~~~

Jungkook woke up next morning feeling really frustrated. He didn't forget what happened last night. Two things, 1.he broke the partnership between him and Mr. jae's Son, 2. What the hell Taehyung did to him? Last night when Jungkook felt Mr. Jae's son was being disrespectful and being all touchy, Jungkook didn't like it. He immediately broke the partnership with him. He doesn't stay with people with whom he feels uncomfortable.

But about Taehyung, he was confused.  What Taehyung asked, why he asked, what he saw. He was so confused. He just saw anger and jealousy in his eyes. Eyes can't lie. But why Taehyung was jealous? Even if it has any reason, it can't go any further. They are rivals. Jungkooks only intention has to be, how he can take over Seouls underworld business.

*You got a new mail*
*click*
*from The V*
*Sorry For yesterdays behaviour*

Taehyung mailed him a one line mail? The professional mail id to mail Jungkook to say sorry?  Jungkook was really shocked. Last night he was being this aggressive and now he sent this sorry mail. But Jungkook felt nice at this. Why? He doesn't know.

It was weekend so Jungkook decided to go out for a walk. He came downstairs and saw Jin and Namjoon on the dining table.

'Namjoon hyung, I'll not be doing any work today. You can rest also.'

'Is everything ok Jungkook? You are not sounding like yourself' Namjoon asked raising his eyebrow

'I'm ok. Your fiance told me to take care of my self a little bit. So I'm doing it.' Jungkook chuckled

'As far as I know, you never listen to me.' Jin twisted one ear of Jungkook making him whimper.

'Jin, It's hurting. Let go. I'm going out for a walk.'

'What about breakfast?'

'I'll have it outside. Bye.' Jungkook left. Actually Jungkook didn't want to work because he was not feeling good for yesterdays incidents. Though Taehyung's sorry made him feel a bit good. But letting go of a good partnership, which can be bad for his business made him think and worry. He wanted to distract his mind so he went out.

_______________________________________