-23-

Jungkook is making strawberry milkshake. This is Taehyung's favorite. In fact everything that is Taehyung's favorite, became his favorite too. It's like, he is now living the life of Taehyung. He hums a song while blending all the ingredients. The song is Taehyung's favorite too.

On my pillow
Can't get me tired
Sharing my fragile truth
That I still hope the door is open

'Cause the window
Opened one time with you and me
Now my forever's falling down
Wondering if you'd want me now

How could I know
One day I'd wake up feeling more
But I had already reached the shore
Guess we were ships in the night
Night, night

He smiles. Taehyung would smile too if he saw him now. Taehyung always wanted him to sing for him. He didn't. He was shy. Too shy to sing infront of him.

Jungkook thinks, he should have sang once for him.

He takes the glass and goes to his bedroom.

"Baby, are you awake?"

"Mhm..."

"Wake up baby. It's time for your meds."

"I don't like meds. Can we skip for today?  Please?"

"Of course not!"

Taehyung whines but it was no use. He has to get up now and his medicines.

He came home from hostpital 2 weeks ago. He was still recovering. And Jungkook was by his side all this time. He still can't believe he made it through.

When the doctor that day said he's sorry, everyone thought they lost Taehyung. Taehyung is gone. But he was in life support. He's body was giving up. Only the life support was keeping him alive.

Call it miracle, his body reacted to the treatment after 36 hours. He came back. He came back to Jimin. He came back to his mom. He came back to him.

To his Love.

"Babe, come sit here" Taehyung tells him. Indicating to sit by him

"Hmm baby?"

"That day, when you came to my room after i woke up, you wanted to say something. But you didn't. What did you wanted to say?"

I love YOU

"I can't tell you now."

"Why?"

"I can't tell you that either. At first you have to get well soon. Then i will think about it."

"You are still that stubborn."

"Someone rang the bell. Let me go and check. And you finish the breakfast before I come back."

Jungkook left the room and went to check who it was. It was a delivery man. Holding a bouquet.

A Tulip Bouquet

It came with a letter

It came with a letter. He opened it and started reading.

Dear Love,
Hi. It's been so long since I gave you your favorite. Your favorite Tulips. I'm guessing you are smiling right now seeing this.

Love, I know our journey has been tough. You had to suffer a lot. I'm not saying I didn't suffer. I did too. But not as much as you. Jimin told me how you stayed awake all night watching me when I lied in the hospital bed, just in case my consciousness comes back. You took care of me for the past 14days and still doing it. You are making sure I get everything.

But Love, I just want you to know that, all I need is you. Please stay by my side always, like this. Please let me wake up beside you everyday. Please let me call you babe. Please let me give you tulips  at anything. Please be mine forever.

I'm not good at writing letters and you probably laughing at my thoughts right now but hey! I'm at least romantic! I wish i could write it by hand but guess my shoulder is now betraying me. So for now, work with this printed one please.

And now, if you are finished with reading, go to wherever I am right now and give a kiss cause i miss that and ny humanity instincts say that you should at least give 10.

Yours Forever
Mr Kim

Jungkook finished reading the letter and he was now crying. He wants to tell him now. He wants to tell him that he loves him more than he will ever understand. He wants to tell him very badly right now.

But for now he will control himself. Because he wanted to do something big. Something memorable.

He runs towards Taehyungs bedroom and hugs the latter softly. Making sure he doesn't feel any pain. Then he cups his cheeks and places kisses all over his face. There is no lust or rush. Just pure feelings that they have for each other. Feelings that can't be described with words.

Feelings that can be called

Love

_______________________________________

I told you don't kill me and wait for the next chapter 😌