-10-

_______________________________________

Jungkook came home and without saying anything to Jin went straight to his room and took a long cold shower. Then he came to his bed but he couldn't sleep. He kept thinking about the moment. What just happened earlier. Why Kim Taehyung why? Why are you doing this to me? Jungkook kept saying this in his mind. He decided that he will distance himself from Taehyung from now on. But destiny has something else planned for these two.

12:14am- Mr Kim : jungkook, i'm sorry if i have upset you

Jungkook wanted to throw away his phone. He didn't reply.

On the other hand, Taehyung became worried. Jungkook didn't reply to his texts. He kept blaming himself for what he did. He decided to call but the phone was switched off. He then decided not to bother him for some time. He realises that he shouldn't have done that. This is the second time he has crossed his line but Jungkook didn't push him off either. He was confused. Confused with the way Jungkook acted. But one thing he was sure, he was sure of his feelings by now.

3 days have passed since there was no response from Jungkook. Now Taehyung felt impatient. He has to do something. Taehyung never felt the fear of losing someone until Jungkook came into his life. Now, as every moment passes, Taehyung fears he's gonna lose Jungkook. Jungkook has this effect on him that can't be undone with anything but Jungkook. He needs jungkook.