-8-

'Who do you work for?' Taehyung pulled the guys hais to tilt his head backwards as he was tied in a chair.

'I don't know his nam-'

*slap*

Blood spitted out his mouth. The man became unconscious. Taehyung caught the guy who tried to shoot Jungkook. This is what Taehyung told Jimin to do. Jimin looker for the cctv footage of the street and his man found out the guy and brought him to the basement.

'Inform me when he wakes up. I'm going to the hospital.' Taehyung said and left.

On his way to the hospital, he kept thinking about who could it be. Because if it's Jungkook's enemy, what is the reason behind it. The business? If so, it can turn to him also. Jungkook's just new to Seoul. Though he is already doing well. This is an unpredictable world. Who becomes who's enemy you never know.

'Hello Mr Jeon' Taehyung opened the door and saw a sleeping Jungkook. He quietly sat beside him and watched him sleeping. He was looking like a sleeping angel. His small round nose, Taehyung suppressed a urge to boop that. His eyes fell down to Jungkook's pretty lips. Even though he's sleeping,  his lips are naturally in pout. He really wanted to grab that pink lips with his. But controlled himself for the time being. Jungkook moved a little bit and slowly opened his eyes.

'Taehyung?' he said half awake.

'What? Surprised? I told you I'm coming back.' Taehyung said with a smile

'What brings you here?' Jungkook got up and tried to sit but he's shoulder was in pain.

'You don't need to sit up. Stay like that. I have come here for 2 reasons. First of all, here-' Taehyung handed out a bouquet with a get well soon card.

'You must really Love black or am I imagining things?' Jungkook took the bouquet and placed it on the nightstand

'I like dark stuffs.' Taehyung smirked and Jungkook just raised his eyebrows.

'I don't know what flowers you like so i just brought roses. Hope you like it.'

'I don't know what I should consider you now. My biggest business rival or a random admirer?' Jungkook said in disbelief.

'Whatever your wish. The second reason why I am here is, I cought the man who tried to shoot you.' Jungkook's eyes widen at the words.

'Look, do you know this guy?' Taehyung showed him a picture of the guy but Jungkook said he doesn't know him.

'The guy behind it is hiding. I tried to get information about the head of this plan but he said he doesn't know his name.' Taehyung rubbed his temples

'Did he said how he looks like?' Jungkook asked when I was hoping for an absolute answer that was in his mind too.

'Yeah he said he's average height, deep voice and has black eyes. He didn't see his face as he was wearing mask.'