-24-

*1 month later*

"Hyung! I'm panicking! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna throw up!"

"Jungkook! You're acting like you're going to confess to some stranger! He is already your boyfriend." Jin says while Jungkook was throwing tantrums like a five year old

"I honestly think about it sometimes, how the hell you two ended together? Just the same!" Jimin says shaking his head

"Listen you shortie! I know we've been boyfriends and stuffs but there was a break right? And I'm not gonna be asking him out like normal people do. You know what I'm gonna say and i never said that to anybody what the fuck!" Jungkook again starts to run inside the room.

"Calm your ass down. It's gonna he fine. I'm sure he's been dying to hear it from you." Jin says while Jungkook tries to be calm.

"Okay listen, I told you two to come and help me to dress up because I don't wanna look like that I'm going on a business trip"

"That's not gonna happen honey. I'll doll you up." Jimin says looking very proud

"That sounded gross and ew but whatever."

Taehyung hasn't completely recovered but he was well enough to use his hand, work himself and go out. So Jungkook decided that this is the right time to get back things again. Get back his Mr Kim. Get back him and make him all his. He can't wait for it anymore.

He got all ready and checked himself out once in the mirror. When he convinced himself that he's ready to go now, he hugged Jin and Jimin and went out to pick Taehyung up. Taehyung is the one who always plans all the dates and picks him up but this time, he wanted to do it. And he's doing it.

When Taehyung comes out of the door, his jaw drops looking at him. He was looking so comfy and cuddly. Jungkook never saw him like that. Taehyung always dressed up in suits and stuff. So to him, this was extra special and ethereal.

 So to him, this was extra special and ethereal

(Date Outfit)