-9-

It's been 3 days since Jungkook got home from hospital. He wanted to recover from home. Taehyung didn't came or sent any messages. Jungkook wanted to meet Taehyung. But his shoulder was still recovering. He took the card that was placed on his nightstand.

*I will remember it from now on.
-Kim Taehyung*

Jungkook read that card again and again. Why he was showing this much care to him? It felt like Taehyung was not his business rivalry but his closest person in the world. Everything around him was now giving him the feeling of Taehyung. The flower bouquet, the cards, even the gentle breez that was coming through the window. It brushed away the bangs from his forehead, giving him the feelings of Taehyung's touch.

'Namjoon hyung, I told you I can work from home. Why aren't you letting me do this?' Jungkook looked so frustrated

'I really appreciate your passion Jungkook, but I have to save my engagement too.'

'Jin is such a drama queen! Gosh!' Jungkook rolled his eyes. Jin is such a mom. From the day he came home, Jin has been feeding him like he is some kind pig. Not letting him touch any files or his laptops for works.  He doesn't care if you are a mafia or not, first, get well, then go do shits.

*Ding*
*Text From Mr Kim*

'How have you been?'

'Good.Sudden?'

'Thought I should ask.'

'Why?'

'Humanity'

'Is that the only word you know?
To use as an excuse?'

'If you think It's an excuse
Then it is.
If you think it's not
Then it's not'

'I didn't know mafias can be
this cheesy'

'Who told you I am a mafia?'

'I'm a potato'

'That you are'

'Rude'

Jungkook put down his phone and smiled. Kim Taehyung entered his life out of blue and now he's been the sweetest guy he ever met. Why life is like this? Taehyung could be a random person. A normal boy, not his business rivalry. But life isn't a bed of roses. We don't get what we want however we want. We need to fight, work hard for things. Jungkook felt really frustrated at this thought.

~~~~~~~~~

Taehyungs business has been good for a  month now. Though Jungkook's company was giving him a tough competion. They both were on top, fighting for the first place. They keep switching places.  Taehyung didn't meet Jungkook for a month now. Honestly, he was trying to distance himself from him for the time being to get to know his feelings properly.

'Tae, I need you to sign these papers.' Jimin came inside with some papers in his hand.

'Yeah ok, put that down' Taehyung wasn't looking at him as he was typing something in his laptop.

'You don't talk to me without looking at me Mr Kim Taehyung.' Jimin sulked

Taehyung smiled at his hyung. He made an apologetic gesture towards him and Jimin was still sulking. Suddenly his phone beeped as he recived a text