~Epilouge~

"The Power Couple of South Korea, CEO of Vante Corporation and CEO of Bangtan Corporation announced their engagement yesterday

The couple has been dating for 3 years and finally they are ready to tie the knots....."

Jungkook smiles looking at the news he was reading online.

He's so extra...

"Mr Kim, you really had to make this the headline?" Jungkook asks entering their bedroom

"Why not? I want every one to know that I'm owning you. You're mine." Taehyung says pulling him over his lap and started kissing him. Jungkook giggles and smiles into the kiss.

"Hey stop, the doors open. Moon might come and see us." Jungkook says trying to pull away.

"Let her see. She should know how much her dada loves her papa." Taehyung even holds onto him more tightly.

"You are unbelievable."

Last year they went to visit an orphanage where they made a big donation for charity. There, Jungkooks eyes landed on an angel, sitting on a corner, playing with a dusty bunny plushie. Jungkook didn't understood why his heart did a thing. The next thing he knew was, he wants to be his father. And they adopted her, and named her Moon. They are now the most lovable parents of a beautiful girl, named Moon.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Why are you crying? I should be the one that's crying. It's my wedding day."

"Shut the fuck up hoe! Let me have my moments! My best friend is getting married."

"You are getting married next month. So does that mean i have to cry then?" Taehyung earns a heavy slap on his arm from Jimin who was actually crying.

I love this little dork

"I wonder what he's doing. I can't wait to see him."

"It's been 3 years and you're still as whipped as before." Jimin says rolling his eyes playfully.

"And I will be. Forever"

~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe my little koo is getting married." Jin says wiping away a tear

"I can't believe it too hyung."

"Are you nervous honey?"

"Honesty yes. A little bit. But when I think of him, it somehow goes away."

"You love him so much."