-2-

Taehyung was working on his laptop when he heard the door crack open.

'What do you want?' Taehyung said annyoningly.

'I want you daddy.' The girl said seductively.

'Shut the fuck up Lisa. I told you not to come to my cabin. Ever. Why are so shameless?' Taehyung said with gritted teeth.

'Oh daddy, you look pissed. Want me to please you?' Lisa said pulling up her already short skirt.

'Fuck off! You are fired. Get the fuck out of my office. NOW!' Taehyung lost his patience and yelled at Lisa who ran away crying. Meanwhile Jimin entered the room.

'What was she doing here?' Jimin asked looking confused.

'The thing that hoes do to get suggar daddies.' Taehyung chuckled

'So? Did she get one?' Jimin smirked.

'WTF! NO JIMIN! You know i hate shameless bitches.' Taehyung almost yelled at Jimin but calmed down as he saw Jimin raised his brows.

'So listen, today we are going to meet that new party. I booked my restaurant in case there's any unexpected events happen. My place would be safe.'

'Yeah ok whatever. I want this to finish as soon as possible. Inform Yoongi.'

'I already did. I'll pick you up at 6 then.' Jimin told and left the room

~~~~~~~~

Taehyung, Jimin and Yoongi entered the restaurant and took their seat. waiting for them to arrive. They have their bodyguards around them for security purposes. They were talking casually when 2 men, well suited, with 3 other bodyguards entered the room. Jimin stood up and shook hands with the 2 and told them to take their seat.

'My name is Park Jimin, and this my friend V and my boyfriend Suga.'

'I'm RM, and this is my boss and business partner JK.' Namjoon said

Taehyung looked up to start the main business but got lost as soon as he looked the man sitting right in the opposite of him across the table. He was wearing a mask. Only his big doe eyes were visible. It was like, those eyes contain the whole galaxy.

(I mean who wouldn't get lost in those eyes? mafia my ass)

'You guys know why you are here. Everything that goes around this city, goes through us. Since we got know you guys are new here, we are giving you a chance. Don't interfere in our world. The consequences won't be great.' Suga said

'Business is business my friend. Where is the fun when you run something without a competitor?' Namjoon chuckled.

'So you wanna play games huh? You know what's the end result in our world right? You lose, means you are dead. Nothing more, nothing less' Suga retorted

'We aint backing up. Do what you want.'

'Oh you will-' Suga got up and the bodyguards of the other sides took out their guns and the bodyguards of this side did the same

Through this entire conversation Taehyung and Jungkook maintained their eye contact without breaking it for once. Jungkook waved his hand towards the bodyguards to lower their guns. He took off his mask and still kept the eye contact with Taehyung.

Taehyung felt a shiver through his spine seeing that face but calmed himself. He also told the guards to lower their weapons and told Yoongi to sit down.

'I see your business profit fell, are you scared that I will take you down?' Jungkook asked directly looking at Taehyung

'If i were, you wouldn't be able to sit here to talk. I know how to take care of things.' Taehyung said with a chuckle

'If you aren't, then let me run my business on my own without interfering and you as you want with yours. If somehow I took over, you'll hand me your business too.' Jungkook said boldly

'You are crossing your-'

'Deal' Jimin got cut off from his word when Taehyung said this. Both Jimin and Yoongi looked at him with disbelief.

'Are you out of your mind V?' Yoongi almost yelled at Taehyung.

'Trust me' He said and got off from his place. Before exiting he looked at Jungkook's face and smirked. Jungkook didn't care, he kept looking at those hazel brwon eyes until the other broke it and went away.

Taehyung got home and got changed into something comfy. He laid down on his bed and kept thinking about thoes doe eyes. He never met someone so bold and so beautiful at the same time in his whole life. Though he was his rival, enemy, he couldn't help but think about Jungkook. But works come first. He quickly got out of his imaginary world and went to sleep. Tomorrow he will have to give an explaination to both Jimin and Yoongi who are pissed off at him for his decision.

_______________________________________

Author nim is cringing a lot for the upcoming chapters
Enjoy
I write Short chapters. Sorry for that.