CHAPTER 01: SIT STILL, LOOK PRETTY

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

My friends usually call me Rose rather than my real name, even my family hardly calls me by Chaeyoung, even surrounding me. Additionally, I like introducing myself as Rose too. So, that's why.

Park Chaeyoung, this name is rarely known to some people. Just a few people know very well about the name. Some of them didn't even know whether this name existed or not. Who's the owner, male or female, from which family? What does the owner of the name look like?

Despite that, if anyone parted their lips to mention Rose Park just a little bit. Needless to say, a large number of people in the whole country are familiar with this name as clearly as daylight. Is there anyone who doesn't know, the third daughter of a millionaire successful businessman who owns three large businesses in hand?

Since I was born at such a young age until the age of 25 currently if someone asks me how's my life? I would answer them by saying that I never knew how miserable was. For me, as a millionaire daughter, the word Hard just didn't exist in my dictionary. That is to say, I was born with a silver spoon in my mouth. Why would I care about a miserable life?

My life can be said to be perfect. Living in a luxury mansion, eating expensive food all the time, wearing fancy and famous brand clothes, and all my accessories are priced no less than thousands of US dollars. I mean all my needs and wants. What I have to do is just clap my hands lightly, I want I got it. That's my millionaire's daughter's life!

Don't be jealous of me, it's my destiny. Wait why do I talk about destiny, I don't believe in it.

Education and general knowledge are not bad either. I graduated with a master's degree in business administration from a famous university abroad.

It has been a year until now, I have returned to my home country, South Korea. To be honest, I don't want to come back, I love my life abroad. If you are curious about the reason, my dad asked me to take over his business.

Also, I came to live with my dad and three sisters, my aunt though.

Talking about family? I always miss my mother.

Reached here, I don't want to talk about where is my mother. That's upset me. Sighing with a sad pout, my mother passed away when I was 17 years old living abroad. She had a car accident there. Ugh, I don't want to continue reminding her. After that, I was sent to live with my father in South Korea.

A woman was born with everything, beautiful, highly educated, and crazy rich as me. Most women must dislike me, and bad mouth about me. Dislike or jealous, consider them. I have no answer for that.

Stop here, I want to say something before I go on. It's okay to envy me, but if you are jealous of me and think you dislike me.

Keep going, jealous human!

However, I can handle those things because I became a desire for most of the handsome and rich men who hunt for me. Then why would I have to care about people who don't like me, I'm priceless!

Condolence to those men, I'm single but my heart is unavailable. Guys have been flirting with me, trying to get my attention since I was in high school. As a result, all of them ended up being rejected.

I know that's heartbroken how can I say what should do? Lying them, pretending as I was interested in them, no it's not me, Rose Park. I'm faithful to love.

I need my first love and last is the only one.

I'm innocent and... *whispering... and a virgin. My heart is original, I can guarantee.